shape
carat
color
clarity

My very own Victor Canera is on its way.

WindyCitySparkle

Shiny_Rock
I’ve been off and on PS for more than a decade, even if not a regular poster. I’ve therefore been admiring Victor Canera rings for just as long. I’ve dreamed about owning one of my own. As a detail oriented perfectionist who likes some vintage inspired work, I’ve always appreciated his mastery and artistry. So, at age 42, after having been a lawyer for 17 years and a Mom for 10+, I have decided to buy myself one. Here is the IG post from today. I am very anxiously refreshing FedEx to see if it will arrive tomorrow, as planned. Stay tuned for more photos, HOPEFULLY tomorrow!!!

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! It’s beautiful. Please post hand shots when you can:)

ksluice

Brilliant_Rock
It’s gorgeous—can’t wait to see it on your hand!

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
Wow - it is beautiful!! Please be sure to come back with the hand shots!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw this on IG and swooned hard! It is gorgeous! What a perfect gift to yourself! I hope it gets to you fast and I cannot wait to see more pictures of it!

MamaBear

Brilliant_Rock
This is fabulous!! Can’t wait for you to get it on your hand! (And post pics!)

WindyCitySparkle

Shiny_Rock
It is here and I don’t think I have ever laid my hands on a more beautiful work of art. I have an old camera with a macro setting charging but in the meantime, here is a short video, one iPhone pic and the details :).

The diamond is a Canera Antique Cushion. It’s a 1.448 I VS. the melee is single cut, and I believe around F color. CTW 2.018. 18k rose gold band and platinum head. Size 7.25. The little red stones are meant to represent garnets, my birth stone, but I’m not sure what they actually are - maybe spinels? I am inquiring.

Thanks for sharing in my excitement!

2580F8C6-E8C0-4F62-942A-4785E4F0B71F.jpeg

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I also seen on IG and thought dang thats pretty and in yellow gold to boot! good for you to get what you have always wanted and enjoy!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! Yay! A work of art!

GeorgieQ

Brilliant_Rock
Ohhhh, she's a beauty! :love: How gorgeous is the rose gold!!! I love your new ring! :appl:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is a truly gorgeous ring! The diamond is really beautiful and the setting is perfect. I love it!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Wearable art! Gorgeous hands! Enjoy!

cheers--Sharon

WindyCitySparkle

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone! Also, I heard back from Victor and the little red stones are rubies :).

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
omygoodness. She is soooo pretty on you. Congratulations on having your very own VC creation. :kiss2:

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh, this is so gorgeous!! Both stone and setting are perfection! :love: Congratulations on an amazing choice, and enjoy every second of wearing this beauty!!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, it’s a beautiful ring! I know firsthand how the craftsmanship of VC is, a true heirloom piece. Enjoy it for many years to come!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Honestly, sometimes you buy something & it just 'suits' you & looks perfect. And this is definitely one of those pieces. It looks gorgeous on you :kiss2:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's so gorgeous, congratulations!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results