shape
carat
color
clarity

My very own Lucida!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

soon-2-b-mrs

Rough_Rock
There are some really amazing pieces here. Thanks ladies for sharing. Here''s mine...1.56 G VVS1...

giizzmo_ring1.JPG

soon-2-b-mrs

Rough_Rock
I just didnt understand the tiffany bashing on this site. We were aware of their hefty mark up but that''s how it is for any luxury item. I knew from the very beginning that I wanted a brand name for my ering. We looked at Piaget, HOF Dream and Cartier during our ring-shopping trips... and picked this in the end.

gizzmo_ring4.JPG

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No Tiffany bashing from me! If someone can afford it, certainly get the real thing! We just sometimes advise people with limited budgets tp go for an ideal round in a Tiffany repro setting. But the Lucida is harder to replicate since that cut belongs to Tiffany only. Your ring is gorgeous!!!
30.gif
Congratulations!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m don''t think we bash Tiffany. I know I wouldn''t refuse one if it was offered! I think we just like people to be aware that they can get a bigger diamond for their money if they choose to.

I love your ring! Its stunning!!
1.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oooh, it''s just gorgeous. Love the Lucida, congrats!!!
30.gif
36.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous! Congrats!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/9/2007 5:21:55 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
No Tiffany bashing from me! If someone can afford it, certainly get the real thing! We just sometimes advise people with limited budgets tp go for an ideal round in a Tiffany repro setting. But the Lucida is harder to replicate since that cut belongs to Tiffany only. Your ring is gorgeous!!!
30.gif
Congratulations!
Ditto what DS says above. Congrats on your beautiful stone!!!
36.gif

diamondgirl5k

Shiny_Rock
It''s beautiful, congratulations!!!!! The Lucida is one of my all time favorites! Are you going to get a Tiffany Lucida wedding band? I was looking at them (b/c im obsessed) and they''re really gorgeous..

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring! Congratulations.

(Tiffany isn''t very popular only because they''re prices are very high, and as DS said, most of us are trying to stretch our dollar. There are a few Tiffany pieces I lust over and if I ever win the lotto, Tiff. will be the first store I head to!
2.gif
)

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/9/2007 5:18:03 PM
Author: soon-2-b-mrs
I just didnt understand the tiffany bashing on this site. We were aware of their hefty mark up but that''s how it is for any luxury item. I knew from the very beginning that I wanted a brand name for my ering. We looked at Piaget, HOF Dream and Cartier during our ring-shopping trips... and picked this in the end.
Welcome to PS.

Thank you for sharing such a wonderful Tiff ring. I along with many here,
30.gif
love
30.gif
Tiffany & Co. Not many would turn down a Tiffany ring, heck not many would turn down any diamond ring here. We just love diamonds, lots of us love big diamonds and perhaps you will agree that some other vendors will offer a bigger stone for the same money (compared to Tiffany or any other major designer). And isn''t it great we all don''t have Tiffany? Otherwise we would all be the same!

Congrats on your beauty. Do you plan on the matching band?

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Tiffany bashing
33.gif
.....not from me either! Enjoy your lovely ring!

cheers--Sharon

soon-2-b-mrs

Rough_Rock
Thank you all for your kind remarks. I plan to get the Etoile 3 row pave for my wedding band. I really like how they look together. Per Tiffany''s suggestion, I should get it 1/2 a size bigger since this particular style can''t be resized and remounting the diamonds will just be expensive as getting a new ring.

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Ohhhh,

Will you wear them together or do a switch-a-roo and pop your rock on your right hand?

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring and it looks gorgeous on your hand.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just tried on the lucida for the first time yesterday and I thought it was a stunning ring...it looks just perfect on you...congrats!!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
So pretty!!! Love the lucidas!!!

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
Hm. I''m not sure if I follow you with the "Tiffany bashing." I don''t think I have seen any of that here. Any talk of Tiffany''s usually is focused on stretching a budget as far as possible and buying excellent quality diamonds with the money in leiu of a brand name. Some people who post on this site don''t have the need for a budget, but many others do, and much of the advice concerning this topic is a helpful way of steering those budgeters in the right direction for them.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
I''ve posted a number of HOF pieces and never been bashed. I''m aware of the premium attached to HOF--as there is to Tiffany''s. I''ve also bought a stunning RB online from WF. We''re in favor of beautiful jewelry, whatever the source. That being said, your ring is gorgeous!!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yeah, I don''t know that people here really Tiffany bash, per se...it''s just that we know you can usually find better cut diamonds at a much lower price.

It''s a pretty ring all the same, though!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely lovely.
1.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful Lucida :) thats my fave setting in the tiffany''s bunch :)

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring!! I have a Tiffany Lucida too and they are just the most beautiful ring-so classic. Enjoy wearing it!!

susi

Shiny_Rock
Yeah, I agree! Can''t remember a single bash from anyone on my HOF or my Lucida
2.gif
Only sweet compliments!!

Soon 2 be, you have a stunning ring there. Please post your band with it too, when you get a chance.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Your Lucida is a beautiful ring; and if you can afford Tiffany, of course you should have exactly what you want! Congratulations!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring! It looks PERFECT on your hand!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring - I love Lucida diamonds!

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! I love the Lucida! I''ve never seen a rectangular one before--it looks great!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results