shape
carat
color
clarity

My very own LM!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kasey3

Shiny_Rock
I forgot to say I lovelove love the side view, and the flower shot!!!

How wide did you ask Leon to make your ring? And is it the same as Harriet''s??

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the last picture and the flower shot is so beautiful. take more if you have time; I love the pics
36.gif

Heishman

Shiny_Rock
shminbabe- I think a band like snlee would look great. Maybe I can ask my hubby for our anniversary.
If you live in Chicago I know were you can get a great deal on granite and marble.

Thank you Harriet- it is a baby sister to yours.

Kasey3- The new setting is much more delicate. I was not happy with the old prongs on my last one as well as how high the setting was. I asked Leon to make the band 2.5mm, but when I measured it it is 2mm. I figure he knows what looks best and I am really happy with how it turned out. I think it is exactly like Harriets but my stone is much smaller.

Heishman

Shiny_Rock
Thank you Skippy 123. I have a few more photos but my Hubby wants to take a walk with the kids before it gets to dark. I will try to post a few more later tonight.

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

nothing more that can be said, it''s a masterpiece!

wolftress

Brilliant_Rock
That is absolutely stunning and classic. I especially love the flower shot... congrats on your LM and your new baby boy! Christian is a great name
1.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
that is one gorgeous setting and gorgeous stone....Leon is a master for sure...

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on your baby boy and that gorgeous new Leon
36.gif
30.gif
More pics would be nice
2.gif

sera

Ideal_Rock
oooooohhhhhhhhwwwweeeeeeeee!!!!
30.gif
That is gorgeous!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
It is beautiful Lucy!!!! Darn you guys! I am having total solitaire envy now!!!

jayreneepea

Brilliant_Rock
I really like your ring!!
30.gif
Congratulations on your beautiful baby boy too!!

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
SWOON!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
absolutely gorgeous....congratulations on your baby boy.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty! Congratulations on your new addition(s)!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is perfect!!!

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on both the baby and the new setting! Lovely...

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s devine-and congrats on the new baby!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Thanks shminbabe and Lucy! I agree! I think a shared prong eternity band would look perfect next to your new leon solitaire! Yum! A plain thin band would look great too. The diamond would definitely stand out and be the center of attention, as it should be! It''s beautiful!

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
WOW that flower shot is amazing! I think a shared prong eternity band would compliment it perfectly. One just like snlee''s would be just prefect IMO. What a stunning stunning ring you have.........I''m going to bed now, I am sure I will be dreaming of that ring!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lucy, how are you enjoying the ring?

Heishman

Shiny_Rock
Hello Harriet - I absolutely am in love with the ring. It is everything I imagined. I was worried that the low setting would make my stone look smaller, but it actually makes it appear larger. How do you like yours? I know you said you are not going to wear a wedding band, but do you know if there is one that looks good with this setting?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lucy, how I managed to miss this, I do not know! But I LOVE your new setting!
30.gif
I am really anxious to see how it works with wedding bands, because I''d strongly consider it myself.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh, very pretty!

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
OMG, Lucy, that ring is to die for! Are you going to wear your channel-set band with it?

Congrats on your new baby AND your new bling! It is absolutely GORGEOUS you lucky girl, you!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/19/2007 9:28:39 AM
Author: Lucyh
Hello Harriet - I absolutely am in love with the ring. It is everything I imagined. I was worried that the low setting would make my stone look smaller, but it actually makes it appear larger. How do you like yours? I know you said you are not going to wear a wedding band, but do you know if there is one that looks good with this setting?
I love mine too. Here''s a band that Leon suggested: http://www.artofplatinum.com/4images/details.php?image_id=296

Heishman

Shiny_Rock
Thank you Harleigh. I don''t plan on wearing the channel set wedding band that I currently have. It does not sit right next to the solitaire. I am not sure what band will look good.

Hello Harriet- I am glad you love yours also. I am sure it looks huge on your finger. Do you plan on wearing a band with yours? I don''t quite like the band that Leon suggested. I was thinking about something much thinner. I think the band that you posted might take away from the center stone don''t you think?

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m not sure whether I''ll be pairing mine with a band. As for the band Leon suggested, maybe he can make it thinner? I see your point about detraction, though.

scvr

Rough_Rock
I LOVE the LM setting you have! Stunning!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results