shape
carat
color
clarity

My Valentine''s Gift

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ClownFishFunk

Shiny_Rock
Hello everyone! I just finished uploading some pictures of my necklace I got for Valentine''s Day and I thought I would share.
1.gif
It is a 14 kt yellow gold pendant slide and chain, and the pendant has garnet''s rotating with gold X''s. There are 6 garnets total. I really adore this necklace because it is nothing like anything else I own. Hope you all enjoy the pictures!

necklace.gif

ClownFishFunk

Shiny_Rock
And here is one more.
1.gif

necklaceedit.gif

winyan

Brilliant_Rock
Oh ClownFishFunk, that is so very pretty!

And so appropriate a gift for the holiday!

win

PS, Wear it always in health and love!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful necklace!

Hey, did you ever buy that garnet ring you mentioned in another thread?

Michelle

ClownFishFunk

Shiny_Rock
Thank you both for your kind responses!

Michelle~ Actually no I didnt buy it, because even though I absolutely adore the garnet stone in the ring, after a closer look at the side diamonds I saw they didn't appear to be very good quality (noticeable dark color and inclusions). So what I decided to do is use that $300 towards a custom ring that I will have made at my local jeweler, and this way I won't have any second guesses. However that won't be happening too soon as I am away at college...so over my next break I suppose.
1.gif

Now I just have to decide what kind of stone to put in it! I am leaning towards a garnet still, or atleast a red stone, but I'm just not sure. Hopefully the jeweler can help me decide.
1.gif

Thanks again for the nice replies.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results