shape
carat
color
clarity

My valentine''s day surprise

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

So_happy

Brilliant_Rock
My FI did THE sweetest thing for today''s celebration! He came home with two bouquets of flowers about which at first, not being able to see them as they were covered in thier pretty flower celophane stuff, I was confused and thought perhaps he brought home a bouquet for the cats as there was a large one and a small one.
33.gif

Turns out, this man, whose pretty brown eyes literally become unfocused when I launch into a flower-for-our-wedding talk, has been LISTENING all along; he bought me all of the flowers I''ve been obsessed with for my bouquet (and his bout) but that I hadn''t really seen in person.

He sort of arranged them in a large bouquet to symbolize my bouquet: large callas, hot purple cymbids, rich purple irises, and sweet purple hyacinths!!!!! And he did the same set of flowers in a smaller bouquet (perhaps like a bm bouquet?) but they were shorter and he put in mini callas instead!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

To top it off, he also brought home a little gerbera daisy plant!! I am beyond thrilled at his thoughtfullness and sweetness and am more than impressed to know that this man retained some SERIOUS flower talk afterall!!!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
How nice of him, and nice to know he IS listening!

broadway

Rough_Rock
Oh my gosh! What a sweet thing to do! You are very lucky.

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Aw, that''s so sweet!
5.gif

laine

Brilliant_Rock
I love that your first thought was that he brought flowers for the cats! Thats awesome!

And, it was very sweet of him to pay attention and get all the flowers you''ve talked about.

aktotx

Rough_Rock
Aww how sweet of him to listen and remember! Take pictures

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW. That is fabulous! What a thoughtful guy!!!
36.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love a guy who puts some thought into things and...actually LISTENS!!!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results