shape
carat
color
clarity

My upgraded wedding set

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jokerselsa

Rough_Rock
Wow, Thank you ALL for alll of the sweet compliments**many blushes**. I do plan on sticking around and I agree this is a very friendly place. And thank you for having me. I Just love looking at everones pretties and hearing happilly ever after stories.
As for my nails, I cant say i do anything special, just file and put vitamin E oil and cuticle cream on them weekly.
Or it could be that I like to eat a lot of jello,and have heard gelatin makes nails and hair stronger, but I dont know.
I do thank my mothers genes for my natural french tips, and have never had a professional manicure, but plan to one day.
I just cant get over how my hands have aged just in the past 3yrs or so. I am going to blame that on living in Ohio.
I used to live in Fla., and maybe it was the tan but I think they looked sooo much better. I am going to ignore the fact that I was younger...LOL. I close this post *still blushing* at your kind comments
1.gif

jokerselsa

Rough_Rock
Oh, and I didnt know Freddie Prince gave Sarah michelle Geller A three stone ec........COOL
I will try to pay attention to pic''s of her hands now...LOL

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results