shape
carat
color
clarity

My upgrade is done! 1.8carat ACA with Legato Sleek Line.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s beautiful!!
36.gif
36.gif

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Love the dia
36.gif
mond and the setting. It looks huge on your finger and I''m a big fan of all the beautiful K''s. Congrats on your upgrade!!!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Solitaire perfection! This is perfect, classic, and it looks fabulous on your hand!!!

mommy2iz

Brilliant_Rock
i love the profile of your ring! it''s so soft and fluid. great choice!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
that''s such a great, elegant setting. beautiful!

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
The Legato Sleek setting is a sure fire way to set off a great stone! Lovely!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!! That is one of my very favorite settings!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful! Congrats!

ootori227

Rough_Rock
cinnamon013,SanDiegoLady,Alexis,Catmom,MMT,kcoursollel,mommy2iz,icekid,HollyS,diamondseeker2006and snlee,

THANK YOU!! for looking at my ring!
35.gif

DSS has already started though... I was looking at it last night and thought ''hey, this isn''t what I got''. Well, of course this is what I got...but I want something bigger!! Maybe someday....
11.gif

Like I said earlier on this post, I am planning to buy a Memoire Purity wedding band soon, when I did, I will post my hand pics again here.
30.gif

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
I am swooning over your ring! Really. Every time I see a rockin'' RB in a Legato, I get a little weak in the knees. It''s a knock-out for sure!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
ootori''s ring is a perfect example of those Ks I love!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
I mean YOUR ring, of course! My post was supposed to be in the J and K question thread, somehow ended up here!

ootori227

Rough_Rock
Pixley,Kelli, Thank you! Kelli, I am happy to see your post here even i f it was meant to be for other person''s question. BTW, I posted my thread on this J&K color thread,too!!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Just beautiful Ootori, your ring is what mine wants to be when it grows up, lol !
It looks perfect on you, congrats !

ootori227

Rough_Rock
arjunajane, Thanks! I love your yellow gold Legato, too! Your diamond looks big on you! Mine does not look big because my finger size is 6.25...

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/9/2008 6:11:11 AM
Author: ootori227
arjunajane, Thanks! I love your yellow gold Legato, too! Your diamond looks big on you! Mine does not look big because my finger size is 6.25...
Are you kidding? Thats exactly what I thought when I saw yours, wow that looks so big, lol !

I find I get used to the size so quickly, its just our perception. But if I look through my SMTR thread or other pics, I think it looks big
5.gif

Either way, it looks beautiful and I hope you enjoy it
1.gif

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
The Legato has been one of my favorite settings for quite a while and your stone is perfection! What a beautiful combination!!
30.gif

angeline

Ideal_Rock
That looks so classic and perfect on you. Just lovely proportions on your hand. Congrats! Don''t let the DSS monster get to you!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is just beautiful! and I love love love the arrows and how they''re aligned. Gorgeous!

ootori227

Rough_Rock
omieluv, thanks! Legato is really beautiful! WF pictures don''t do justice!
angeline, thank you! I guess the DSS monster has already gotten me..my diamond already looks smaller and smaller everyday.
Miranda and gemgirl, thank you!

brightstone

Shiny_Rock
GORGEOUS!!! I can''t wait to see it with the Memoire purity you ordered. It''''ll look amazing!! That is a HUGE diamond!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results