shape
carat
color
clarity

My upgrade/ 40th birthday present

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Cookie_tyme

Shiny_Rock
Wow - fiery! Love them on the blue dress!

Happy 40th! I think every gal should get a special jewelry gift for her 40th!
31.gif

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Cookie tyme. I must admit I actually looked forward to my 40th knowing my ring was in the works
9.gif
21.gif
1.gif

kimikocat

Shiny_Rock
Wow! gorgeous set!

newsboysgrl777

Shiny_Rock
ABSOLUTELY gorgeous!!! I love them both!!! :) And your hands are so nice! I wish I had longer fingers. I can't get away with anything because mine are so short and stubby. Anyone know of any way to make my fingers grow? LOL!!
3.gif

And I know I'm like an ENTIRE MONTH late, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! :)

Does this mean I get to look forward to diamonds on my 40th??! :) I hope so!! (I've got 12.5 years to wait, though..that's the only sad part. LOL)

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous, super-sparkly set! I love your upgrade. Happy birthday!

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/13/2008 3:07:40 AM
Author: newsboysgrl777
ABSOLUTELY gorgeous!!! I love them both!!! :) And your hands are so nice! I wish I had longer fingers. I can''t get away with anything because mine are so short and stubby. Anyone know of any way to make my fingers grow? LOL!!
3.gif

And I know I''m like an ENTIRE MONTH late, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! :)

Does this mean I get to look forward to diamonds on my 40th??! :) I hope so!! (I''ve got 12.5 years to wait, though..that''s the only sad part. LOL)
Thank you Kimikocat, Kittybean and Newsboysgirl777 for your kind words and belated birthday wishes. Yes I was so excited to turn 40 knowing what my gift was but I would be happy to wait 12.5 years for it if I could be 28 again
31.gif
31.gif
Your ring is gorgeous
30.gif
30.gif

PaulaW

Brilliant_Rock
Now THAT is one way to deal with a round number birthday!! Gorgeous set, and happy birthday!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results