shape
carat
color
clarity

My turn to show it off!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Brighter_Suns

Rough_Rock
I finally took some pictures today and wanted to share..........it''s a ideal cut AGSO .87 carat F VS2 on 18k white gold...........I can''t seem to post more than one pic at a time so I will just post several times.......would love to hear your comments.

Ring5cs.JPG

Brighter_Suns

Rough_Rock
not fair light to show you the F colour but I like that look..........

Spread5cs.JPG

Brighter_Suns

Rough_Rock
The way I hope she''ll see in by the fire.........

Glow5cs.JPG

Brighter_Suns

Rough_Rock
That''s the best pic I could manage where you can see the arrows........HCA=0.8

Arrows5cs.JPG

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Wow, love it :)

crafftygrrl

Shiny_Rock
So simple, elegant and pretty. I love it!!!! (Especially the criss-cross).

snogirl17

Shiny_Rock
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMm yummy and sparkly!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow that is a stunning stone, it looks huge in that setting!! what size is the ring and how wide is the band? maybe that is why visually it looks so much bigger. really nice...i love the setting as well. did you post where you got it? stone specs? more pictures?
2.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Your ring is gorgeous!! I love the sleek setting too!!!
30.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Wow it is gorgeous! And the stone does look huge! And I love the setting too
30.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
She will love it. It is classic and elegant. Good luck with your proposal.

Brighter_Suns

Rough_Rock
ok one more.............I feel like a proud new father again. It''s a Blue Nile Signature Diamond ideal cut .87 carat 6.11x6.14x3.76 Table - 55.6% Depth 63.3% Crown 34.6 degrees Pavilion 40.4 degrees Cutlet of .4%
I paid $4660 for the diamond and $800 for the setting. I know I could have gotten a larger diamond for the same money had I been willing to look at G SI1 stones but i just fell in love with this diamond and knew I would never be happy with something of lessor grade.

Thank you all.........it means the world to me to hear your wonderful comments and praise for the ring........This Friday is D-Day for me...........I am flying her to Vancouver with me for the weekend and have booked us into a suite overlooking Engish Bay where the Carol Ships will stream by at night..........and I am going to make sure I have several candles lite when I pull the ring out so she can see the diamond winking in the light :)

ring25cs.JPG

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
LOVE THIS STYLE SETTING!!!! lucky lucky gal!

Melinda

Shiny_Rock
Very beautiful setting. She''ll love it.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a STUNNING stone and setting! I love the elegance and clean lines. You did a great job!!!! She''s going to love it.

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring, very elegant. Good luck with the proposal and make sure to come back with hand shots!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
awesome brighter suns
10.gif
it''s beautiful! enjoy your trip and best of luck on friday!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s an amazing stone and the setting is beautiful. Good job and good luck on Friday. Have a wonderful trip!!!
30.gif

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
It''s beautiful. Congrats and good luck!

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
The stone is gorgeous & I love the setting & your proposal plan! Good luck on Friday & be sure to post hand pics after she says yes!
36.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Great ring...what size are her fingers?

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
What a stunner!
36.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Wow, you picked a diamond to match your screen name. One of those pics nearly blinded me.
2.gif
The ring is beautiful. She is going to love it. Just remember to take deep breaths. Everything will be fine.

shay

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Wow, it''s beautiful!
30.gif

Your shots really show the fire.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very beautiful!

How could she say no?

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
it''s lovely

That''s such a classic setting.

Brighter_Suns

Rough_Rock
Wow I just want to thank all of you for your wonderful comments and wishes. I learned something of myself through this whole process and that is I wanted a diamond that meant as much to me to give as I know it will be for her to receive. I found that in this diamond and I can''t wait to see the look in her eyes when she sees it. I doubt she will ever truly appreciate the quality for I know she would have been happy with anything, but I will always know that less then 1% of all diamonds are cut to such exacting precision. I am proud to have taken the time to learn as much as I did before buying, and want to thank everyone who contributed openly and generously their experiamce and their invaluable knowledge.

I promise to post some pictures of her with her new treasure Monday when I return!

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
Classic and gorgeous ring. Remember to post story along with the pics upon your return!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results