shape
carat
color
clarity

My Trash the Dress Pro Pics from Lake Tahoe!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

doodle

Brilliant_Rock
WOW, those are really cool! I particularly love the one of you on the rock with all the grays and blues behind you--gorgeous!

makemepretty

Brilliant_Rock
I think you two look like such a loving couple. I saw your pictures on offbeatbride and thought the same :)

rhbgirl24

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/13/2009 9:32:05 AM
Author: makemepretty
I think you two look like such a loving couple. I saw your pictures on offbeatbride and thought the same :)

We''re on offbeat bride??? Where? How? lol

ts44

Brilliant_Rock
I''m just going to reiterate everybody else but WOW THESE PHOTOS ARE UH-FREAKING-MAZING.

You and your DH are so photogenic! I bet you didn''t have a single photo that you weren''t happy with. I love the ones with you standing on the rock looking all majestic in your dress.
36.gif

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!
30.gif
These are amazing! Your hubs looks like Gerard Butler a bit...with long hair. Ooh la la!
31.gif

rhbgirl24

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/13/2009 11:16:33 AM
Author: ts44
I'm just going to reiterate everybody else but WOW THESE PHOTOS ARE UH-FREAKING-MAZING.

You and your DH are so photogenic! I bet you didn't have a single photo that you weren't happy with. I love the ones with you standing on the rock looking all majestic in your dress.
36.gif

Thank you so much. I actually usually never like myself in photos - I mean AT ALL. But was still very happy with these.... DH always looks great - I think its the eyes.
31.gif
Oh and standing on that rock was BRUTAL! The rock was freezing and round, I was barefoot.... lol not fun.

and sunnyd mmmmmmmmmmmmm.... Gerald butler... nice!!! Yum.
18.gif

luvbug

Shiny_Rock
These are freakin fabulous! You are such a sport for getting in that cold water..and it definitely paid off!!
I love the grey sky overhead in some of the photos..such great drama!

makemepretty

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry, I misspoke. I read so many cool wedding boards. I saw your pro pictures on here on another thread and thought they were on offbeat bride. Which, you soooo should submit to them because they are perfect for that site!!!! The red in your dress, your hubby''s attire, cutting the cake with the sword...etc. Beautiful.

rhbgirl24

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/13/2009 4:21:46 PM
Author: makemepretty
Sorry, I misspoke. I read so many cool wedding boards. I saw your pro pictures on here on another thread and thought they were on offbeat bride. Which, you soooo should submit to them because they are perfect for that site!!!! The red in your dress, your hubby''s attire, cutting the cake with the sword...etc. Beautiful.

Thank you, maybe i will. It is an awesome site.

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
Oh these are amazing I love love love love love LOVE them. The solo one of you on the rocks with one hand in your hair and one on your hip is very schmexy.

Awesome photos!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results