shape
carat
color
clarity

My Transition from M to I video from Wink

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lula

Ideal_Rock
Wink sent me a video of my current ring (set with an Infinity M SI2) next to the Infinity I I1 that will replace the M.
video

This is my color-upgrade-clarity-downgrade. I just love the soft white of the I stone. Much closer to the J color of my .53 J VS2 Infinity that I started with.

Wink said he'd make a video of the ring with the I in it before he sends it out to me. I can't wait...it's so hard to wait...

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
WOW!! That is gorgeous either way, but I love that I--I never would have guessed it was an I1:) It''s so darn sparkly:)
3.gif

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, I can *easily* see the color difference in the video, I am sure it will be even more obvious in person.

Lula

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, bella_mezzo. Btw, the pendant in your avatar is beautiful!! Does it have its own thread with pics?

Dreamer, yup, I can see the color difference, too. I'm really glad Wink made the video. I "think" I can see the little crystals in the I stone, but they just show up as shimmery dots to my eye. The cut of the two stones (table size, crown angle, lgf's, pav. angle) is nearly identical, but it's amazing how the color difference in the stones changes the color of the flashes (to my eye anyway) with the I showing more clear blues and yellows than the M. One thing I will miss about my M, though, is the huge amounts of orange fire it would through - the color of flames from a real fire. That was pretty cool, and I wonder how much of that effect was due to the body color of the M.

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 1/25/2010 6:55:52 PM
Author: sarap333
Thanks, bella_mezzo. Btw, the pendant in your avatar is beautiful!! Does it have its own thread with pics?

Dreamer, yup, I can see the color difference, too. I''m really glad Wink made the video. I ''think'' I can see the little crystals in the I stone, but they just show up as shimmery dots to my eye. The cut of the two stones (table size, crown angle, lgf''s, pav. angle) is nearly identical, but it''s amazing how the color difference in the stones changes the color of the flashes (to my eye anyway) with the I showing more clear blues and yellows than the M. One thing I will miss about my M, though, is the huge amounts of orange fire it would through - the color of flames from a real fire. That was pretty cool, and I wonder how much of that effect was due to the body color of the M.
You can see them in the video, I am betting that you will not be able to see them in person.

Wink

Lula

Ideal_Rock
Nope, not with my eyesight I won''t be able to, even if I know where they are!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow - there really is a clear, visible difference in colour
10.gif

I watched the video twice and I couldn''t find those inclusions at all...

Can''t wait to see pics when it''s done!!

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on the new diamond. Both are beautiful, but the color difference can be seen. Just love your ring!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on the new diamond! Can't wait to see pics once you get your ring back!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results