shape
carat
color
clarity

My tourmaline set by Daniel M

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Guess it has been a pink tourmaline kind of week :appl: I got mine today, I have a horrible camera, but here they are anyways.
Pink Tourmaline 6.8mm set in U-prong setting, sterling silver with rose gold mount.... this is too big for this finger, I will wear it on my right hand where it fits.

tourmaline 027.JPG

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
last one, thanks for looking :appl:

tourmaline 039.JPG

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Isn't it just great! Does your rose gold look more like yellow gold? I guess mine is a mix of the two.

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks like rose gold, but I guess now that you said something it is a very subtle rose gold, which is fine with me :wink2: I have to admit I am loving this ring, its very comfortable and very pretty, I just cant capture the color of this stone, its is amazing!! the only thing that I wonder about is why sometimes when you look at it straight on it will go dark, almost black..I find that strange...

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
diamondrnglover|1304030287|2907396 said:
It looks like rose gold, but I guess now that you said something it is a very subtle rose gold, which is fine with me :wink2: I have to admit I am loving this ring, its very comfortable and very pretty, I just cant capture the color of this stone, its is amazing!! the only thing that I wonder about is why sometimes when you look at it straight on it will go dark, almost black..I find that strange...
Mine does that too! But only no the left side (no matter which way I flip it). I love mine. I can't believe how much I love it. I didn't expect to love it this much.

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You know I feel the same why!!!!! congrats on yours and mine :appl:

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock
It's really pretty I hope you enjoy it!

ooo~Shiney!

Brilliant_Rock
How lovely with that rose gold prong setting !
I really do enjoy the simple settings,
the stone becomes the shining star ~ Enjoy !!!!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice...I love it with the rose gold. So pretty!

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks everyone, I just love it, the color is amazing, per the description the stone is suppose to shift to a little more peachy and I finally got to see it do that, I wasnt sure about the rose gold, but I do like it, I think the only thing I would have changed is the double prongs, I think it tends to make the stone look a little more square then round so I wish I had gotten single prongs, live and learn...but I do love the ring!!

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
That tourmaline is really pretty. I think it looks great with the rose gold prongs. Beautiful ring! :))

velouriaL

Brilliant_Rock
Very elegant and beautiful! I love rose gold, especially the subtler varieties...

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
very pretty!

iolitedreamer

Rough_Rock
I think it is absolutely stunning. What a beautiful ring!

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you all for the kind words :D

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty!!!! :love: :appl:

tammy77

Brilliant_Rock
Really pretty! Would you mind telling me what size finger you have, for reference? I'm strongly considering this combo after seeing your beautiful ring!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results