shape
carat
color
clarity

my tiny tiny eternity band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

anacgarcia

Shiny_Rock
sorry I didn't reply earlier, I was having trouble uploading...

I got my tiny eternity band as a "guard" for my e-ring 'cause it's 1 size bigger than my finger and I don't want to resize.. I got it at a local jewelery and I think it was well priced ($275 with lifetime warranty, free sizing, etc..)

I really don't know the specs or width, but the diamonds are clean and white and it's really really thin, exactly what I was looking for.. I was going to get one from foreverjewelers.com but I wanted it before christmas and I found them too late.. the one from foreverjewelers was 1.7 mm. wide, I think this is almost the same...

Here are more pictures.

DSC01330.jpg

DSC01324.jpg

DSC01304.jpg

anacgarcia

Shiny_Rock
DSC01297.jpg

yes it''s big, I just dropped it at the jewelry to get it sized..

DSC01288.jpg

DSC01285.jpg

anacgarcia

Shiny_Rock
sorry for the picture overload
14.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Anny, your band is just precious, so dainty....I love it!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Anacgarcia, I love the tiny band...it's so dainty & delicate!!!
30.gif

ljmorgan

Brilliant_Rock
I just love your eternity band, it''s so delicate and pretty. Congrats... now I just wish my rings were a bit looser so I could have a new "guard"
31.gif
31.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
What a pretty band Anny and it looks great with your lovely ring!

Rosebud8506

Brilliant_Rock
I luv it!!! looks great next to your e ring
36.gif

sistagrl2004

Shiny_Rock
Your band it beautiful. Looked at the one on the website, but yours appears to be be prongset right? I like that much better. Did you buy from a big chain or a small local jeweler? My coworker has been looking for something exactly like that and cannot believe the price.

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty! I love that dainty look
emteeth.gif

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, what a beautiful eternity band! It''s so delicate and sparkly! (ack, I want one too!)

anacgarcia

Shiny_Rock
It''s a small local jewelry at the mall, they just have 2 other stores in tx. The original price was $1,000, and they told me it was 60% off, so it was around $400.. I didn''t want something that expensive ''cause it''s not even my WB, so I told them I saw something cheaper (the half eternity bands at Whitehall $130).. and the girl told me well you can have it for 275
31.gif

Recently I find that I''m always negotiating.. I didn''t know I had that skill hehehe

Thanx for all the comments
9.gif

ljmorgan

Brilliant_Rock

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
Anny, I love your new ring!!! And for such a bargain - you did good girl!!! Way to go!!!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful!! I love thin bands. If you wanted a uber elegant simple look you could just wear that occasionally.

SilverLily

Rough_Rock
I love that band. Thin, delicate bands are my favorite. Enjoy!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ana,
Oh my goodness. I guess i have been working too hard and did not see this post. How beautiful and danity.
I love it!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
It''s really pretty!

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
I love that band! It''s so dainty!

*M*

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I love these ultra thin bands. Looks wonderful on your hand!

cheers--Sharon

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is so delicate and pretty. What a great find!

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
gorgeous! looks absolutely perfect with your e-ring!

N-jo

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/27/2006 12:33:33 PM
Author: anacgarcia
It''s a small local jewelry at the mall, they just have 2 other stores in tx. The original price was $1,000, and they told me it was 60% off, so it was around $400.. I didn''t want something that expensive ''cause it''s not even my WB, so I told them I saw something cheaper (the half eternity bands at Whitehall $130).. and the girl told me well you can have it for 275
31.gif

Recently I find that I''m always negotiating.. I didn''t know I had that skill hehehe

Thanx for all the comments
9.gif
hey, I''m in Texas! Care to share or at least hint about the name of this jewelry store???

I want a skinny skinnny band, the closest I have found was some diamonds set in silver (which I''m more used to wearing than anything else) that I ordered online -- but they are sold out right now.

Love to know more about the store!
n-jo

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! Love the skinny look!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very beautiful! Nice choice!!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don''t know why, but there is something about an itty bitty eternity band that just makes my heart go pitter pat. I adore yours. Just beautiful.
30.gif

Midnight00

Rough_Rock
Hi. LOVE THE BAND!!

I would like to get more info about getting it. Is there anyway to find the name of the store or maybe the mall?

thanks!

anacgarcia

Shiny_Rock
Sorry I haven''t been here a lot because of work and wed planning but here''s the link of the jewelry.. (I hope there''s not a problem if I post it)

Portillo Jewelry

OH and thanx for all the comments!!
9.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
anacgarcia, gorgeous new band! I love thin eternity bands.
36.gif

Sparkledrops

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/27/2006 2:12:20 AM
Author:anacgarcia
sorry I didn''t reply earlier, I was having trouble uploading...

I got my tiny eternity band as a ''guard'' for my e-ring ''cause it''s 1 size bigger than my finger and I don''t want to resize.. I got it at a local jewelery and I think it was well priced ($275 with lifetime warranty, free sizing, etc..)

I really don''t know the specs or width, but the diamonds are clean and white and it''s really really thin, exactly what I was looking for.. I was going to get one from foreverjewelers.com but I wanted it before christmas and I found them too late.. the one from foreverjewelers was 1.7 mm. wide, I think this is almost the same...

Here are more pictures.

DSC01330.jpg

DSC01324.jpg

DSC01304.jpg
So lovely! A beautiful addition to your e-ring!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results