shape
carat
color
clarity

My three stone ring is finally here!

Efriede

Shiny_Rock
Thank you for your all wonderful comments! As an update, me and the ring are getting along very well :wink2: , it is increadibly fiery and sparkly. Though I have BGD studs since January and wear them everyday, they are on my ears, so I cant really appreciate the beauty, unless I see them in the mirrow. With the ring, it is another story: it is VERY eye catching and it is difficult not to stare at it all the time.
I love the proportions as well, it is just perfect. And after just 5 days of having the ring it does not look to me huge anymore. DSS already? :Up_to_something:

All in all, I am very happy that I went the threestone root, so I know now how it feels and looks in my hand in reality and it was budget friendly option with great results. The setting is gorgious indeed, so I can always reuse it for a colored center stone, if I feel like in future.
It is very beautiful and I like it and will be enjoying wearing it, but I do believe now that I am a solitaire girl at heart and would love to see the big rock in beautiful scalloped tiffany style solitaire one day on my hand...

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You definitely have the sparkle down in your photos for sure! Your stones must flash all the time for you to have gotten so many gorgeous pics of the dispersion! I love your stones and the ring looks perfect on your hand - elegant with great finger coverage. Really, really pretty.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So beautiful and really a perfect size! I love the proportions.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results