shape
carat
color
clarity

My three-stone engagement ring from David Klass and Clean Origin

champagnepear

Rough_Rock
Hi all,

My now-fiance proposed on Monday with the ring we picked out together, so I can now share real-life images!

Specs: Center stone is 1.34 carats, G, VS2. The sidestones are a total of .72 carats, about 4.5mm each, and are G VS1 (also lab). The setting is 14k yellow gold in a brushed/matte finish.

The Vendors: Due to COVID we weren't able to look at any rings in person, so I decided to go custom and work with David Klass again (he has done other projects for me in the past.) I ended up using RareCarat.com to find my center stone, and found them very very helpful. Would absolutely recommend them to anyone. The stone I selected came from Clean Origin and I did feel their prices were some of the best for the quality. I didn't interact much with them but the whole process was quite smooth. David Klass went above and beyond to collect our stone as while it was shipping the riots in LA were going on and he wasn't able to stay in his shop. He sourced beautiful matching side stones for us and nailed the design I wanted immediately. A+ there too.

The stones: Really gorgeous. Totally bright and sparkly. Since I have a relatively large table (see my past posts) I was concerned about not having much fire but it's definitely there! I'm still exploring but so far the stones have had amazing performance both outdoors in bright sun, and whenever they're slightly shaded/indirect light. They always look good, but those are my favorite lighting situations so far.

The setting: Love, love, love. I wanted something sleek, minimal, and low-set. Something both unique and timeless. And I feel like I got everything I wanted!

On to the images...

Street lights, night:

Full sun, outdoors:

Pics:

https://imgur.com/Kx8eyZF

https://imgur.com/MTLlfU1

One more video:
https://imgur.com/cbClM3Z

Last edited:

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is SO LOVELY! Congrats!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty and modern!

muesli

Shiny_Rock
I loooove it!

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful!!! Beautiful design and gorgeous sparkly diamonds! Best wishes on your engagement!!

Roselina

Brilliant_Rock
That design is stunning! Congratulations!

joelly

Ideal_Rock
Wow totally gorgeous. I love the diamonds. Also those petals are so great. Unique and beautiful!!!!

Tartansparkles

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful. All my favourite elements, bezel and brushed gold. The way the bezel cups are reminds me of tulips or flowers. Congrats.

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
I think you hit it out of the park with that setting! It achieves everything you were looking for, and really shows off the stones. Congratulations on your engagement!!!

Musia

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! Your ring is gorgeous and the fire is stunting. Love the design too.

1ofakind

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement and a beautiful ring to mark the occasion. The setting really shows off the diamonds! Well done all around.

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
STUNNING! Love the unique design❤️❤️!!
Thanks so much for sharing photos and videos of your ring.
congrats again on this momentous occasion!

SparklePolo

Rough_Rock
What a unique ring design :love: DK has done it again! Congrats to your engagement!

doribird

Rough_Rock
Congrats! I love the yellow gold, and the diamonds are absolutely divine!

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooh, that is NICE 8-)

Ladygrey

Shiny_Rock
That profile view! I just love this. Like @Tartansparkles said above, brushed gold + bezel = perfection. Glorious.

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring! Congrats on your engagement!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I agree, unique and timeless! The satin yellow gold really makes the diamonds pop! Simple yet beautiful design! Congratulations!

Lvoeshinythings

Shiny_Rock
It is perfect! Unique but classic at the same time. Upon close inspection, we’re you ok with the items that you thought were potential issues?

More pics up close please!

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! That setting is amazing, so unique and just the perfect dress for that stone.

prinsad

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Dang!!!! I feel a need to have this ring :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
beautiful, cool design and the diamonds are sparklers!

fiona00004

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wowza! That setting is to die for!! I can't get over how nice it is!!!

sparlie

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful!

mwilliamanderson

Brilliant_Rock
Amazing! Thanks for sharing your beauty with us.

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Simply superb and I love how sophisticated the setting is in showing off the stones - congrats on your beautiful ring!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results