shape
carat
color
clarity

My Tennis Bracelet

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jesiccamienna

Rough_Rock
Here is one of my tennis bracelets. I just had it cleaned. Thought you guys might like it.

Jessica Tennis Bracelet 002.jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

One is not happy until one sees ALL the bracelets.....
31.gif
3.gif

cheers--Sharon

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Holy smokes Jessica! You have quite the collection; yes, please show us all your collection
31.gif
31.gif

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
I like it!!!!

9.gif

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OK dear Jessica, you did it again. That baby is gorgeous!!
4.gif
Ok, no one asked so I will. How large are each one of those stones? Color? Clarity? It''s got to be at least a G from the pic. I''m thinking maybe even F.

And this is just "one" of your bracelets? Get busy with that camera!

Sharon, you''re so funny
emwink.gif
One is not happy until one sees all the bracelets!! LOL!

Jess, I think that would look beautiful even if it was clouded by moisturizer. I make such a mess of my jewelry during the summer with all the body moisturizers to extend the life of my tan......

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/18/2007 6:09:29 PM
Author:jesiccam
Here is one of my tennis bracelets. I just had it cleaned. Thought you guys might like it.
How fun would it to play in your jewelry box?! said SDL

SDL, I thought her quote meant that she was going to pass it around and we all share a day of wear!
2.gif
31.gif
30.gif

shay

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is stunning, wow, you must have quite a collection, I am jealous, lol, would love to see more
30.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yowza Jessica!! It''s gorgeous!! Please tell us more about it, and what else do you have to show us??
30.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
jessicam, give us the specifications on that bracelet (size, clarity, and color of stones) and then post pictures of any other tennis bracelet you have in the same thread! You can''t just start and walk away!

Deb
34.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy sparkles, Jessicam! That is a pretty sparkly bracelet you have there. I tried on a 5 carat and it looks tiny compared to this one. What are the specs? And you have "more" bracelets. Please do some more "show" and "tell" for us.

shminbabe

Shiny_Rock
One of your tennis bracelets? Please, do show the lot of them. I love looking at jewelry.

And do tell the story and specs of this one. It''s quite significant. I like it a lot!!

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! We need pictures of your other bracelets as well!!!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
very pretty but we need details!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Spectacular, as all of your goodies are!
36.gif

nessvan12

Shiny_Rock
Wow, beautiful bracelet...makes mine look a tad sad...
8.gif
Wonderul collection...more PLEASE!
30.gif

sheena

Rough_Rock
The diamond bracelet is so lovely and beautifully done.

jesiccamienna

Rough_Rock
The bracelet is about 15 carats and it is a GVS2. I wear it all the time, diamonds go with everything. I am glad you guys like it. I will list more of my bracelets.

tammygirl

Rough_Rock
Jessica,

I have been looking at all of your jewelry and I love your collection.
You have inspired me to go to Michael Barin I am dying to see his collection.
That tennis bracelet is unreal.
I am going tomorrow.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jessica, what an amazing bracelet! You will have quite a fan club here at PS! We sincerely enjoy seeing fine pieces of jewelry and your collection is just outstanding!

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
Wow Jesiccam!!! That is G
30.gif
RGE
30.gif
US!!! I''m glad to hear you wear it everyday!!! Love it, girl!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/19/2007 4:17:08 PM
Author: jesiccam
The bracelet is about 15 carats and it is a GVS2.

I think that makes each stone around .40 points, no? How many stones are in the bracelet? It is a spectacular size stone for a tennis bracelet! (Great color and clarity, too!)

Deborah
34.gif

Samantha Red

Shiny_Rock
I don''t know if anyone has asked this question jessica, and if it appears rude please ignore it, exactly what does your beloved husband do?
36.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/19/2007 10:01:08 PM
Author: AGBF

Date: 9/19/2007 4:17:08 PM
Author: jesiccam
The bracelet is about 15 carats and it is a GVS2.

I think that makes each stone around .40 points, no? How many stones are in the bracelet? It is a spectacular size stone for a tennis bracelet! (Great color and clarity, too!)

Deborah
34.gif

Deb- I think I know what you''re thinking!
11.gif

Go on, get yourself a killer bracelet like this one. You deserve it! lol

PS- Jes- Lovely bracelet.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/20/2007 8:20:53 AM
Author: sevens one
11.gif

Nope. You are wrong this time. I have truly put my tennis bracelet plans on hold for now. I may start a thread about the design one day and consolidate the 50 or so threads I''ve started about it on Pricescope over the years. I am not buying one now, however. Not until after my daughter goes to college. Yeah, Nan, I only have one child to send to college! I was just getting vicarious pleasure from Jessica''s jewelry. I come here for the jewelry after all :). Well...that''s a lie. I used to come here for the jewelry. I do love it. I stuck around for the people like all the other oldtimers here (that includes you).

Deb
34.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/20/2007 6:46:00 PM
Author: AGBF

Date: 9/20/2007 8:20:53 AM
11.gif

Nope. You are wrong this time. I have truly put my tennis bracelet plans on hold for now. I may start a thread about the design one day and consolidate the 50 or so threads I''ve started about it on Pricescope over the years. I am not buying one now, however. Not until after my daughter goes to college. Yeah, Nan, I only have one child to send to college! I was just getting vicarious pleasure from Jessica''s jewelry. I come here for the jewelry after all :). Well...that''s a lie. I used to come here for the jewelry. I do love it. I stuck around for the people like all the other oldtimers here (that includes you).

Deb
34.gif
hmmmm oldtimer??? How about "seasoned" veteran? LOL

I''m sorry you have to wait for the youngin to go to school.
I think you''ll get your bracelet one of these days- and I''ll be here waiting to celebrate!

luvmypear

Rough_Rock
WOW, that is just beautiful! 15 carats! Oh my!

I''d love to see the rest of them!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/20/2007 7:31:22 PM
I''m sorry you have to wait for the youngin to go to school.

Thanks for the sweet message, Nan. I won''t hijack Jessica''s thread, but I will say here that I didn''t have to wait. I just tried to be prudent. I could have scraped up enough money to buy the diamonds I had always wanted from Wink. He had them available at the right price, but I would have had to wait to buy the setting which is made by hand in Germany ($8,000). I don''t want to do that when I have a kid going to college soon!

Now where did Jessica go? I was hoping for pictures of her other tennis bracelets!

Deb
34.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results