shape
carat
color
clarity

My tennis bracelet

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
This was a gift from my parents a while ago. Question: Is it too little-girlish? (Whether or not I wear it, I'll always treasure it.)

Date: 3/14/2007 5:03:03 PM
Author:Harriet
This was a gift from my parents a while ago. Question: Is it too little-girlish?
Yes. Get a bigger one. JUST KIDDING!!!!!
9.gif

It looks beautiful...
30.gif

widget

Your ring looks huge. How big is it? I wonder if the tennis bracelet makes it look even bigger since it is delicate! At any rate, I''m with widget! It looks great!

34.gif

Deb

Widget,
Thanks! Don't you start enabling too...

AGBF,
Thanks as well! I don't know what quality the bracelet is though. My parents are acquainted with WF. My ring is a 3.5+

Harriet, I think it looks perfect on you. Not to little girlish at all.

Thanks! Btw, is that your doggy in your avatar?

I think it is just fine. Mine is 4 ctw and I really have no desire for larger stones. I''d certainly wear the bracelet if I were you!

Can I see yours, please?

I think it is pretty. If you are concerned about the appearance you project at work, I think that is a fine size to wear.

Thanks! You still haven''t told me what you think about the FM''s size.
1.gif

If you don''t love it you can always send it to me, LOL. Kidding aside, I think it''s lovely!!
2.gif

Kaleigh,
You haven''t told me what you think about the FM''s size!

I liked it, I am getting the mid size...I thought I told you that in the FM thread...

By "mid-size", do you mean the next size up or the same?

Date: 3/14/2007 5:25:17 PM
Author: Harriet
Widget,
Thanks! Don''t you start enabling too...
What do you mean, start??
11.gif
9.gif

I think it looks fine.

I think it is the 1752, which is near the larger sizes...I think the SA said there were two or three smaller versions...and maybe one or two bigger! I do not like HUGE, nor do I like little, I am a real Goldilocks...

Ellen,
Has Widget been at it for a while?
1.gif

DF,
There are 6 sizes in all. Mine is also the 1752 (size no. 3). Hope it's not too big for tiny wrists / work!

Btw, I should add that I don't know what the quality of the stones in my bracelet is.

I liked the size, I will see when he sends it to me...

Date: 3/14/2007 6:41:33 PM
Ellen,
Has Widget been at it for a while?
1.gif
lol They all have, ever one of em.
2.gif

And you''ve never been guilty?
2.gif

*whistling*

Don''t know what you mean...

9.gif

Girly??? Ahem, no. It''s beautiful. I wish I had one at all!!!!

Date: 3/14/2007 6:01:35 PM
Can I see yours, please?
If you meant mine, I can only find one picture that was taken with a ring that I ended up returning in favor of a larger diamond, thanks to all my friends here! So it''s not a great picture of the bracelet.

1.44HVS21sm.JPG

I love it Harriet. It looks beautiful, not little-girlish at all. It''ll look fab with those studs you are going to get
31.gif
!

FireGoddess,
In due time ...
1.gif

DS,
How sparkly! Btw, lovely nails.

Miranda,
Another enabler?

Date: 3/14/2007 8:28:26 PM
FireGoddess,
In due time ...
1.gif

DS,

Miranda,
Another enabler?
Isn''t that why we''re here? I prefer to call it ''supporting'' each other.
28.gif

We are bad for each other, seriously.
29.gif

Date: 3/14/2007 8:28:26 PM

DS,
Oh, gosh, thanks! That is an awful picture of my hand. My nails weren''t done or anything, but I was taking pictures of the ring to decide if I wanted to keep it or not. I ended up returning that one and got a larger one! But I saved that picture just for the size reference.

DS, what do you have now?

Date: 3/14/2007 5:52:52 PM
Thanks! Btw, is that your doggy in your avatar?

Yep, that is indeed my Demon Dog!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP