shape
carat
color
clarity

My Tacori 2620 <3

hallen1201

Rough_Rock
Hello fellow diamond-loving friends :)

I've been a member of this site for awhile now--stalking the bling, of course, but this will be my first official post. That is because I finally have my very own e-ring to show off! My fiance and I have been together for seven years now (started dating very young), and I got the engagement itch about a year and a half ago. I always told him that he could tie a string around my finger and I would say "yes," but he insisted on waiting until he could save up for an impressive ring. We looked pretty seriously at rings about this time last year, and that is when we met and fell in love with the Tacori 2620 at a local jewelry store. I had always loved the setting (I've long drooled over Tacori rings for years now), but never thought we would be able to afford it. So imagine my surprise when he popped the question, and out came that royal blue box.

Come to find out later that he knew as soon as I tried it on, that he would be buying that ring. He said it was the ONLY ring he truly liked, and that it was the only one that made my eyes light up when I saw it on my finger. He spoke with the jeweler shortly after and they agreed upon a payment plan. Then, of course, there was the diamond (which I know is what we all really love to talk about!) My fiance wanted something unique, and since the 2620 is quite the vintage setting, he and the jeweler discussed the idea of using a cushion cut stone as opposed to the round cut that the ring is designed for--since the cushion cut is a vintage style as well. The jeweler ordered dozens of cushion cut stones in for my fiance to look at, and he tells me that the one he picked stuck out from all the rest--even though it wasn't the biggest, it had much more sparkle. :)

So on a very hot day in July, all alone at a local park, my fiance slid this gorgeous ring on my finger. It is truly THE most beautiful ring I have ever set eyes on--I can't stop staring and taking pictures of it!!! Most importantly, it symbolizes so much love between the two of us. His careful selection of a ring to make me so happy, meant more to me than I could ever describe. Anyway, I just had to share with all of you, because I know you will all truly appreciate it just as I do! Soooo....without further ado:

Tacori 2620RDLG
1.01ct E color Cushion Cut SI1 Diamond

074_-_copy.jpg

4s_0.jpg

4s_1.jpg

AP1976

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!!! It's beautiful! :appl: I love the amount of design on the band, just enough and not overpowering, gorgeous!

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
Aw, congrats!!! It's a beautiful ring and looks great on your hand!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh, hallen, that is a beautiful setting and stone!!! I looks perfect on you - well worth the hunt and the wait to get it right :bigsmile:

Congratulations! :appl:

ariel144

Ideal_Rock
AWWWE! Congrats ...love your story ....your stone and that Tacori 2620...one of my fav's. Looks gorgeous on your hand...I'm so excited for you. thanks for posting.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sounds like a fairytale story ending with a beautiful ring! We need lots more pictures though!

Congrats - so nice to 'hear' the happiness in your words!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Definitely love the 2620! :love: What a sweet guy to get you exactly what YOU loved the most! :appl:

hallen1201

Rough_Rock
Thank you guys!! I'm am still in shock every time I look at my hand! I need to find a better camera than my phone to take some more pictures :)

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great story and absolutely lovely ring and diamond. Great choice.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely! There's something special about the 2620 for sure. Congratulations!!

Dougsgirl

Shiny_Rock
YAY!! How awesome!!
I have always loved the 2620... It was actually my very first "inspiration" that led me to the ring I have now. I just love the subtle halo and the beautiful detail in the basket and shoulders.

Congratulations and best wishes on a wonderful lifetime together!! Sounds like a very special guy!! :love: :love:

Polished

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! Your ring is superb - both understated and dainty as well as impressive all at the same time.

jacy

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful cushion to go with your lovely setting. Beautiful love story, too! Best wishes to the both of you for a lifetime of happiness!

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!! What a lovely story and a beautiful ring. Best of luck to the two of you!!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
jacy|1349701926|3281439 said:
Beautiful cushion to go with your lovely setting. Beautiful love story, too! Best wishes to the both of you for a lifetime of happiness!

My thoughts exactly!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A lovely story to match a lovely ring! Congratulations!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
REALLY pretty!!!! :appl:

BabyBarnOwl

Rough_Rock
Hi all!

I'm new to Pricescope and am excited to share my Tacori 2620! After our wedding, we reset my Asscher center stone in a Tacori setting that spoke to both of us. As soon as I saw the setting, I fell in love with it and it spoke to me - and my husband said that it reminded him of me. We just received it on Friday!
The Ring 1

the_ring_1.jpg

BabyBarnOwl

Rough_Rock
Here are a few more pictures ...

the_ring_3.jpg

the_ring_2.jpg

2012-10-19_17-10-39_593.jpg

2012-10-19_17-10-46_846.jpg

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful rings!!! Congratulations!