shape
carat
color
clarity

My Tacori 2584 Engagement Ring!

cottonbear

Rough_Rock
Hi Everyone!

My wonderful (now) fiancee just proposed yesterday with the beautiful ring that we picked out together. I was never a girl who loved diamonds, but that's unfortunately not the case anymore. I've been lurking around the forums for information and inspiration. Couldn't have done it without you guys :wavey:

I had a very hard time choosing between the Mark Schneider Beloved and Clarity, which are both very beautiful designs. However, when I saw the Tacori, I immediately fell in love with it's simplicity and subtle crescent detail. Here are the specs:

Setting: Tacori 2584 in Platinum, ring size 5 ( a little loose right now, may need to get it resized. It's spinning too much.)
Diamond: 1.73 carat RB; triple ex; J color; faint fluorescence; SI1 clarity; 1.3 HCA (The HCA definitely helped weed out the bad ones)

I'm ridiculously happy with the diamond and the setting. My personal preference was for the diamond to look a little square-ish, and the prongs definitely helped do that. The diamond faces up very "white" to me. I don't notice any kind of tint (but I'm a newbie). Please excuse the unmanicured hands :oops:

Tacori 2584 Hand.jpg

Tacori 2584 Sideview.jpg

Tacori 2584 close up.jpg

Lotus99

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful! Congratulations on your engagement!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
beautiful!! congrats :)

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow....beautiful! Congratulations! :appl:

RedheadDoll

Rough_Rock
So pretty!!! I love the setting.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!!! :love: I love Tacori settings and that will be really pretty with a diamond wedding band, too!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous! Congrats on your engagement!

cottonbear

Rough_Rock
Thank you all for the kind words!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats, that's a huge rock on your finger! :love: :cheeky:

slg47

Ideal_Rock
wow, this is a really beautiful solitaire. congratulations!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
That's a beautiful setting! Very nice solitaire and looks gorgeous on your (PERFECT!) hands!!
Congratulations on the engagement - you chose well for both stone and setting - very nice prongs, too!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow, this is gorgeous!!! Beautiful stone and setting - such a great size for the stone too! A very pretty look!

bokidee

Rough_Rock
Cottonbear, your ring is LOVELY. I'm considering a number of solitaire settings as well and this is one of the front runners. Have you tried it with a wedding band? Does it sit flush with most wedding bands? Any insights will be greatly appreciated!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love Tacori settings and your ring is gorgeous! Congratulations on your engagement.

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!!! Love the setting and diamond. Looks perfect on you :)

Welcome to the Tacori club :razz:

Ximena

Rough_Rock
Very Pretty!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results