shape
carat
color
clarity

My sweet engagement and new Tiffany Novo!!

lucy0903

Rough_Rock
Hi there! Me and my boyfriend (fiance now :cheeky: ) have been looking around on this website for a while now. We absolutely love all the pics posted here. We learnt a lot about diamond from this website too. I think I should do something to return the favour. Here is my engagement story, and handshots followed.
My boyfriend took me to Montreal this Thursday for a short getaway in the summer cuz both of us are usually busy with work so we couldnt take too much time off. On Thursday, when we got back to our hotel room after dinner, I saw flowers everywhere on the floor, and there was a huge heart made of roses on the bed. When I turned around and wanted to ask him what's going on, I saw him already on his one knee with my dream ring. :love: I was balling, and my brain stopped functioning. I didn't know what else to say besides YES. :D It was the best night in my life so far! The ring is Tiffany novo. We know that we could get better deal from somewhere else. We looked at Blue Niles, and some other local jewellers together before, but my boyfriend felt none of them compared to the good quality and excellent service of Tiffany's. Also, he knows that Novo is my dream ring of all the time. :love: :love: Here comes the pics. Hope you guys like them! :D

P6190027.JPG

lucy0903

Rough_Rock
more pics

P6190003.JPG

P6190036.JPG

P6190030.JPG

P6190041.JPG

ChloeTheGreat

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous ring! Congrats on your engagement.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring. Congratulations.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is a lovely ring, congratulations!!!!!

Ninama

Brilliant_Rock
Splendid! Congratulations!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
absolutely stunning! :love:

Venice

Brilliant_Rock
Someone just posted here about getting a Cartier 1895 ring. I commented on how it was one of my top three favorites. The Tiffany Novo is another one of my top three! Congratulations on your engagement and on that beautiful ring!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely ::) Congrats on your engagement!!

It's no good getting 'more' somewhere else if it's not exactly what you want - it sounds like your FI made the perfect choice for you :appl:

Ladybug1

Shiny_Rock
That was my ideal engagement ring till I got the one my fiancé proposed with, hehe :)) congrats!!!!! It is so lovely and looks perfect on you!!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
it's gorgeous :) do you know the stats? it is a great size on your hand! congratulations!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

You sound very happy and I am thrilled you got the ring of your dreams. Tiffany--oh, oh lala! :love: Really gorgeous. Congrats.

cheers--Sharon

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Congrats, it is beautiful.

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Looks lovely on your hand! I agree ..it's not about more but about what you want!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is gorgeous - congrats! No matter what, a Tiffany engagement ring just screams special!

Tell us about the stone - would love to hear the details!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
It's beautiful, congratulations! ::)

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
One of my favorite rings, also! Gorgeous!!!! :love: :love: :love:

lucy0903

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone for all these warm and nice replies. I haven't got the official document of the ring yet. So far I only know that the stone is 1.40 ct., I colour and VVS2 clarity. I will post more details once I receive the document. :twirl:

PS: The ring size is 6.25. It is a little too big on my finger. I was thinking of resizing it, but my mom said its not necessary since my finger will grow as I get older. I am not sure now if I should resize it or just leave it hanging there. Any suggestions?? :confused:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring! Congrats!

As far as the sizing, if you're going to wear a wedding band with it, the ring will fit more snugly. Just something to keep in mind!

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement!!!! Wonderful proposal!

Your ring is stunning and looks lovely on you!!! :love:

Best to you both.

Cachette :))

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow.. it's beautiful and I thought MUCH larger than 1.40... wow!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :love:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Congratulations!!!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
It's gorgeous-congratulations! And if the ring is only a little bit big, I'd leave it, since it will fit more snugly once you add a wedding band.

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
The novo was my first love, so I love your ring naturally! :love:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
congrats again!!!

tannet

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement. Your ring looks great on you...and huge too! :mrgreen:

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YAY!!! Congratulations sweetheart, your ring is so beautiful! :love: :appl: :love: :appl: :love:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That looks so beautiful on your hand, what a gorgeous ring - congratulations!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results