shape
carat
color
clarity

My Superbcert story!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Buster_DL

Rough_Rock
I wanted to take a few moments to post my recent experience with Barry and my new Superbcert diamond. I''ll start from the beginning...

I actually didn''t find the diamond myself...a fellow PS poster was kind enough to give me a few examples in the range of what I was looking for. When I first saw the diamond, and all the great information Barry provides for his Superbcerts, I was certain this was the stone for me (or better yet, for my fiance!). However, I had some questions that I needed answers to, and when I called and talked with Barry (more than once), he was more than helpful. I felt no pressure to buy, and he was happy to provide any and all information I requested. After a few days of very close evaluation (I take a $100 purchase seriously, so I had to think about this one for a little longer!)...I purchased this gem: 1.02 ct, J (still can''t believe it is a J!), SI-1, Ideal cut Superbcert H&A. It is an AMAZING stone!

I ordered the Vatche X prong, and asked Barry if I could get it by June 11th. This was pushing it b/c Vatche typically takes 3-4 weeks for a setting apparently. June 11th would be about 7-10 days shorter than this, but Barry and Vatche delivered in record time...they had it ready to go by June 7th!!! When I received the ring, I was blown away. After looking in many a store and hundreds of stones online, this one took my breath away. Throughout the time I was evaluating the stone to the time I received it, Barry was nothing short of excellent. He stepped up to my every request and made me feel completely comfortable with everything. I''ll post some pics very soon, but wanted to get this out now when I had the chance.

I am VERY happy to announce that not only do I love it, but now my future wife and current fiance loves it as well! She can''t take her eyes off the darn thing! Thanks Barry for all your help and work on this...it truly is a masterpiece that we will both cherish for the rest of our lives!
appl.gif

squirerad

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations Buster!! If I can recall correctly, you got that awesome triple VH+. I had recommended the same stone to my friend before posting about it on PS, but alas, he was too slow and it had been sold when he wanted to buy it.

Looking forward to seeing the pixs.

squire

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
I do remember distincly that stone! It was simply gorgeous! Congrats on your new purchase and be sure to post a lot of pics!
1.gif

Buster_DL

Rough_Rock
You are correct squire, it is the triple VH+!...and, it is you I have to thank for finding the beauty!! I owe you one big time...thanks so much for finding and posting that stone. You were a HUGE help!

Pics are coming soon...they are on my computer at work so once I get there later today I'll post a couple.

Buster_DL

Rough_Rock
Here is the collage that Barry so graciously put together for me before shipping. If I can get a digital pic of it on her hand to turn out, I'll post that too.

Final Ring 1.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results