shape
carat
color
clarity

my super suberbcert!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

schlomster

Rough_Rock
I just wanted to post a public bulletin saying that superbcert diamonds are THE BOMB. I was very impressed with the professionalism of Barry and Judah, but more impressed with the diamond itself. I had investigated extensively both at B&M and online stores including the giants (Blue Nile, Mondera), whiteflash, good old gold, etc. Barry and his team, their excellent web site, personal attention, extra efforts, and diamond information finally won my trust. Needless to say, I was overwhelmed when my 1.18 D/SI1 round brilliant arrived -- absolutely eye clean, just as they had informed me. Another nice touch was the inclusion of a 10x loupe and a hearts-and-arrows scope that are mine to keep, proving that the diamond I received was the one I had ordered. It is perhaps the most beautiful diamond I have ever seen, and I have looked at alot.

My fiancee was equally excited when I proposed, making that squeeling sound a woman makes when she is happy beyond words. Her quote perhaps says it better than I ever could, "I can''t believe how endless this diamond is...it seems to sparkle on forever. It''s almost like I could get lost in there." I continuously find her catching her breath as she discovers some new sparkle from her superbcert. Thanks Barry and Judah for giving me and my fiance the diamond of our dreams. I would strongly recommend them to anyone in the market for a diamond.

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
----------------
and online stores including the giants (Blue Nile, Mondera), whiteflash, good old gold, etc.

Wow! Thanks for including me among the "giants".
1.gif
Congrats on your engagement schlomster. Unfortunately we didn't have any stones around that D SI1 range but then variety is a beautiful thing!
1.gif

Peace,
Rhino

Talonnav

Shiny_Rock
Those D SI1 SuperbCerts are pretty cool huh? I've got one myself. It's like having the best of both worlds, the best color with no eye visible inclusions at a great price.
appl.gif

barry

Shiny_Rock
----------------
On 4/11/2003 9
6.gif
7:44 AM schlomster wrote:

I just wanted to post a public bulletin saying that superbcert diamonds are THE BOMB. I was very impressed with the professionalism of Barry and Judah, but more impressed with the diamond itself. Barry and his team, their excellent web site, personal attention, extra efforts, and diamond information finally won my trust.

I would strongly recommend them to anyone in the market for a diamond.
----------------

Schlomster;

Thanks very much for your kind words and above all for
your confidence and trust in shopping with us over the
internet.

Barry
www.superbcert.com

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results