shape
carat
color
clarity

My Stunning new Blue Topaz Ring...pics

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
My boyfriend surprised me with this amazing ring as a Christmas gift. He spent so much time talking to different jewlers about what I liked. I was so touched that he went to all that trouble to get me something he knew I would love. I''ll give you the details later but I wanted to post some pics right away. Its 18k wg with .30 ct micro pave. Not sure of the color but they are vs1 with a 10ct+ Blue Topaz Center. I''ll confirm the details at some point. I know its not an emerald or a more expensive center stone but its the most beautifull stone I own. He did such a great job!

Here you go:

topback.jpg

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
last one...I promise. Ten

topside.jpg

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So pretty! I love the setting, it suits the stone perfectly!

P.S. - What nail polish do you have on? It's a great holiday color!

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/26/2006 9:22:47 AM
Author: Dee*Jay
So pretty! I love the setting, it suits the stone perfectly!

P.S. - What nail polish do you have on? It''s a great holiday color!
I thought I was crazy when I picked up the bottle of Essie...its called..."After Sex". You are so right its a great holiday color. If you look at it up close it shimmers without being streaky.

The setting is outstanding. The pictures really do not do it justice.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s gorgeous, Emeraldlover1! The color is so deep and pretty. Your boyfriend did a greatj ob!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
i am particularly fond of larger stones set as rings and this is very very nice and looks fab on your hand!

movie zombie

Fashionvictim

Shiny_Rock
WOW! Its so beautiful, I''m a huuuge fan of bt

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring! I love checkerboard cuts and the delicate halo fringe around that honkin stone is just divine!!!!

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
That is a beautiful Blue Topaz ring! It is HUGE TOO! Is it easy to wear?! It looks like it should be on the red carpet!

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/27/2006 12:38:18 PM
Author: UCLABelle
That is a beautiful Blue Topaz ring! It is HUGE TOO! Is it easy to wear?! It looks like it should be on the red carpet!
You made me laugh! If there is anyone''s ring that belongs on the red carpet it your e-ring!

It is huge and as you can see a little big for my right ring finger so I have to get it resized but...I love it and I haven''t taken it off yet.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous, I love the color!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, beautiful color!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results