shape
carat
color
clarity

My Steven Kirsch halo re-set is here!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay so. IT IS STUPENDOUS!

I can't even articulate how amazed I was at the difference in my ring when I opened the package. Steven has some serious talent!! And a great eye.

The pave is as perfect as any Leon or Durnell I've seen (and I've seen a lot of Leon pave). The halo is just... perfect. I adore the 1/2 pointers so much more than I did the one pointers. The effect is just a delicate gorgeous frame that totally makes my asscher the star. The profile is different but I like it even MORE now-- especially the way Steven set my center stone!

And the rest of the ring (Steven slimmed down the shank .2 mm to 2mm and lowered the head by 2mm and slimmed down the prongs) just... it works. I am so glad I kept my original shank. And I am so glad that Steven was able to work with some of my existing parts.

All the small individual changes add up to a huge difference in the whole ring. I would not hesitate to use Steven again. Especially for pave. The pave is incredible. TRULY incredible. His website, fyi, is www.timelessluxury.net

These pictures were taken by Neil and already posted in Rocky Talky. I will get my own up tomorrow. But I had to tell you guys what I thought of it, since I just got it this morning.

Extreme Close-up of Halo Before:
Gypsy%20Close%20up%20Before.jpg

Extreme Close up of Halo After:
Gypsy%20Close%20Up%20Halo.jpg

Love the way Steven set the center stone:
DSCN0698.jpg

New Profile:
DSCN0699_0.jpg

Head up. This picture doesn't capture how amazing it is in person. It's just WOW.
DSCN0697.jpg

Final Shot.
DSCN0700.jpg

Photo shoot tomorrow!!!!!

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Amazing and absolutely perfect!!! :appl: :love:

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
:appl: :love: :appl: :love: :appl: :love: :appl: :love: It's perfect! I love the new and improved version!!!

tannet

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful! I love the side profile and how the culet is visible. Very cool!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
oh Gypsy it's gorgeous :) I hope this results in you wearing it more often!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful, I am glad your happy with the changes.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
It loosk amazing Gypsy!!! Subtle changes, but overall they make a big difference. I like that your eye is automatically drawn to the asscher now because before the halo was more busy and you didnt notice the center stone as much. Just a nicer, cleaner look.

CONGRATULATIONS, LADY! Cant wait to see more pics!!! :love:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow! Subtle changes have made a huge impact :)

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It is gorgeous! I'm amazed at how such subtle changes transform a ring! It is much more "seamless" now and the delicate halo really accents your stone perfectly! More pics please!

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
It's beautiful Gypsy. I agree with the others. The subtle changes and smaller melee really showcase your asscher and make it the true star of the show. Congratulations. I can't wait to see the hand shots.

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow I really, really like the re-set, it does make your asscher just shine, very nice and congrats!!!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
:appl: It's perfect Gypsy! I'm so happy for you!

Aoife

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful!

Impatiently waiting for more photos......

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Subtle changes = tweaking! Some folks poo-poo that idea but it works for me!

The ring truly does look better IMO - the asscher is the star just as it should be. I think all halos should be an embellishment for the center stone - not an upstage to it!

Really beautiful - enjoy!

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful. Your asscher just pops in it's new home!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, this re-set turned out so beautifully!! I really love the profile too. This setting showcases your amazing stone perfectly!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
:appl: I'm so happy that you are happy and I cannot wait to see more pictures!! The one's Neil took are amazing and I can only imagine how wonderful it looks in person!! Yay!!!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is gorgeous Gypsy...great improvement :appl: Congrats and we're waiting for more pics :appl:

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
It's SO swoon-worthy! :love: :love: I can't wait to see the handshots. I'm so glad you are thrilled with it. That puppy belongs on your HAND, not in your jewelry box!

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
It is gorgeous .. congrats!! It is amazing at how small changes can have such a big impact ... then it makes you wonder why you ever waited so long. Hehehe. Steven is amazing!

Out of curiousity, did Neil talk about the quality of the melee at all? I had appraisals done and my Leon melee was rated better than my Steven melee.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Gypsy, it's gorgeous! I lurked in your RT thread and have been waiting to hear what you thought once you got the ring back. That delicate halo is really beautiful, I can't believe what a difference such a small change makes! I loved your ring before, and I love it even more now! I really love a halo with a plain shank, there's something so elegant about it.

Can't wait for those handshots!

LGK

Ideal_Rock
You know, I would have so thought that the previous setting was just right and virtually impossible to improve on. But seeing Version 2.0? Wow! The melee is way more delicate and teeny, and the lines of the basket are just :love: Absolute top of the line workmanship.

Awesome. I'm so thrilled to see some PSers going with new, awesome designers.

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW Steven did an amazing job. It looks great. I know you are so excited to have it back!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Lovely as always!

cheers--Sharon

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!! :love: :love: :love: But you shouldn't post without your hand pics!!!! :naughty:

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
It turned out :love: :love: :love: gorgeous! I can see why you wanted the change.

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Wow, it's really stunning. I love seeing really good pave'.
Can't wait to see more of your pics..

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it! really made your asscher pop! with the delicate halo

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi everyone thank you for the kind comments. I'm really pleased with it. But I still can't find the cord that connects our digital camera to the computer. So I can't get the pics I took off of there.

So to keep my promise I did the best I could with the cell... but the results are terrible. Still, maybe they are better than nothing until I can buy a new cord?

Sorry again for the poor quality.

2011-04-03_18-32-04_814.jpg

2011-04-03_18-29-10_568.jpg

2011-04-03_18-31-22_819.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results