shape
carat
color
clarity

My stacking bands!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Burk

Ideal_Rock
I love stacking bands and I''ve seen so many PSers with such great stackers lately, I thought I''d share mine. Hope you like them!
1.gif

Burk

Ideal_Rock

DSC00stack1.jpg

Burk

Ideal_Rock
1.gif

DSC0drack2.jpg

Burk

Ideal_Rock

DSCstack3.jpg

Burk

Ideal_Rock
More with ering...

DSC00814.jpg

Burk

Ideal_Rock
I never actually wear them like this....

DSC00827.jpg

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Okay, I''m sure you''ve all had enough...last one!!!

DSC00829.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, all your rings are gorgeous!!! I love your ering too!
30.gif
30.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
lovely B! Your PP looks right at home
2.gif
1.gif

Ms.Dreamy

Shiny_Rock
Wow, Burk, I love these bands! I am new on pricescope and as you all addicted to diamonds;-) I am in love with stacking rings but I have the plat VS white gold dilemma... Are your bands all plat or all white gold? I have only one white gold eternity band but am considering to buy some tiffany bands in the future to stack them (but they are all in plat) - What advice would you ladies give to a beginner like me?;-) should I 1.) stay with white gold, 2.) start to collect only plat or 3.) is it also possible to stack plat and white gold bands together? (sorry if its not appropriate to ask so many questions in someone else''s topic ... as I mentioned, I am new here...
35.gif
)

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Burk, your bands are beautiful! I especially like the ruby one. Very, very pretty!

Ms. Dreamy, I think it really depends on how often you're going to wear your bands next to each other. Generally the rule is not to mix metals as they'll scratch over time, but I really don't think there's a whole lot of harm in pairing wg next to plat if you just wear them together every now and then. I'm mixed metal gal myself - my wband is palladium and my e-ring is wg - and I have yet to have any problems with my rings.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So, so pretty!!!!

Ms. Dreamy, all I can tell you is that my mother has worn her platinum rings with a wg anniversary ring 24/7 for the last 20 years and the rings are just fine other than the wg one needs to be rhodium plated since it is worn off on the band. I wouldn''t purposely choose that for a wedding set, but I see no harm at all in having stacking rings that are both platinum and wg. Of course, I''d love all my bands to come from Tiffany if it were possible!

Jypsie

Shiny_Rock
Stacking rings are SO much fun! You have a lovely collection of them!!

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Oooh those are really pretty, and they all look cool together! L
30.gif
VE ''em!
*does the stacking ring dance*
party.gif

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! Love the textures...

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Yummy! I love all of them.

cinnamon013

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful!!

nubiantigr

Rough_Rock
That is a great way to mix it up. I especially like the round ones.

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/19/2008 4:43:09 PM
Author: Love in Bloom
Oooh those are really pretty, and they all look cool together! L
30.gif
VE 'em!

*does the stacking ring dance*
party.gif

Does stacking ring dance with LIB**uh huh!
3.gif
party.gif

LOVE YOUR NEW BANDS!
36.gif

WOOHOO!

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Skippy~Thanks!! My ering is an OEC and it''s so hard to get good pics of the sparkle!

Tacori~Thanks...I think my PP fits right in!

Ms. Dreamy~Thanks!! I personally like white gold over platinum. I just like how it looks better. So, yes, all of my stuff is white gold. If you are going with plat in the future, I really don''t see any problem stacking with your white gold band some times. Can''t wait to see your bands!!!

Elmorton~Thanks! The ruby one was actually my "push present" from DH for having my daughter. I wear it on my right hand and the plan is to get another one for each baby to stack!

Diamondseeker~Thanks!

Jypsie~Thanks! I LOVE to stack!

Love in Bloom~Thanks...and thanks for the dance!!
2.gif

justjulia~thanks!! I''m a big fan of vintage and deco stuff...I love the textures too!

anchor31~Thanks!!

cinnamon~Thanks!

nubiantigr~Thanks! The round one is my wedding band!

coatimundi~Thanks! THanks for the dance too!!
9.gif

SanDiego Lady~Thanks so much! The bezel one is my wedding band and the ruby one is my push present to represent my daughter (avatar) so they''re both pretty special to me!
1.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Yum!

cheers--Sharon

Ms.Dreamy

Shiny_Rock
Thank you Burk, Elmorton and Diamondseeker2006 for your advice. So I think I''ll buy my first tiffany stacking ring as soon as I have the money... and then I''ll see what it does to my white gold band;-)
Burk, I really can''t stop looking at your set of bands - they are all stunning!
30.gif

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
>>

DSC00827.jpg

LOL! but it''s fun to play, isn''t it? Drunk with power baby!

I especially love your ruby and diamond band. I''ve become hooked on fine quality rubies lately and can definitely see a ruby and diamond band in my future.

I own 14K, 18K and platinum and have never had any problems mixing them up. They''re all complimentary.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I tried to find a post on your e-ring but there is none. Please tell us about that whopper stone!

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Thanks canuk-gal!

Ms. Dreamy
~I think you''ll be fine mixing. Can''t see what your first stacking purchase is!!
2.gif

gemgirl~that pic is pretty blingy! I think I''d scare some people!
9.gif
The ruby band is a favorite of mine as well. Can''t wait to see what you end up with in rubies and diamonds!!
3.gif
And about my e-ring....Skippy just dug up my thread on it. It''s a 2.1 ct OEC.

HaloAngel

Shiny_Rock
Burk~ I''m so in love with your bands! All of em!

Like you, I am into antique style & I LOVE milgrain edges on rings.
Please tell me where I can get a wedding band like yours....I love the little bezeled milgrained edges.

Thanks & congrats on all the goodies
18.gif

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Thanks HaloAngel! I actually got all of the bands at a local jeweler. He treats us right. I know they have these type of bands at Single Stone. Have you checked out their website?

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Loveeeeeeeee your bands! And I am with everyone else, the ruby one is my favorite! Man, you are able to pull off all the bands on your finger!! NICE!
36.gif

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Wow!!! Now THAT is a stack of bands!!!

They are all so yummy, love the bezeled rounds and the ruby band
30.gif
18.gif

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
WHOOSH! Pretty rings, pretty hands and pretty baby! My eyes are overloaded with all the eye candy!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results