shape
carat
color
clarity

My SS pearl dangle jackets are here!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
My white SS pearl dangle jackets a la Phoenix have arrived and I could not be happier with them.

I'm really glad I had them made this way instead of studs because one of the problems I have with my existing SS studs is they are too big on the ears and not comfortable to wear when you're on the phone in the office (when I used to work anyway). So....when I saw Phoenix's dangles, I decided that this was the way to go.

Here they are...11.5mm and worn with the only pair of diamond earrings that I have here with me, a pair of clusters.

EarDangle.jpg

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
The jackets on their own...

Maria-EarringJackets1 (436 x 445).jpg

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
This is how the jackets work with the studs.

Jacket&studs.jpg

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
A proper shot of the pearls with my studs.

PearlDanglePair.jpg

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! I love them!

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful
9.gif

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
they look stunning!

bebe

Ideal_Rock
love ''em
thank you for sharing your pretty''s with us
I really want some dangles too!

Gayletmom

Brilliant_Rock
So pretty! I might have to get me some of those.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
LOVE THEM!

bebe

Ideal_Rock
looking again
3.gif

did you source the pearls with an online pearl vendor or did you already have them?

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS! The SS''s are stunning, and I really like the look of cluster studs with the dangle.

And +1 to Bebe''s question.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I'm so glad you posted the dangles with the clustered earrings because I have a pair exactly like those and they've been sitting around. Now I know what to do with them, yay!!
36.gif

LOVE them. Could we pls have some more pics?
1.gif

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
love ''em. they''re just gorgeous.

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, girls! I love them too. There is no dropping unlike studs of a similar size but best of all, it is so versatile, I can wear it with ALL my studs. I think it''ll look good with my marquise earrings too.

Bebe, szh07, I bought them online from Elana. She has lots of pearls on sale now. Check it out here

I had bought the 10mm but Elana recommended that I go up to a 11.5mm so it looks better as a dangle which is what I did....

Yes, dear Phoenix, you can wear your dangles with ALL your stud earrings (in principle anyway
3.gif
) which is why I loved it when I saw it on you - try them all out and have fun. I can''t wait to do the same when I go home. I only have one pair of studs here
8.gif
- trying to keep my life in VA simple....

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
What fab earrings! I think the dangles are a great idea, and I love the way they look with the flower clusters!
36.gif

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
those look beautiful!!!
30.gif
31.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Good Grief are those ever gorgeous. I have a large pair of Akoya pearl stud earrings, that my parents gave me, for my 40th birthday many many years ago. I would love to have something made like this.

These are truly gorgeous and look BEAUTIFUL in your ears. I imagine you get many compliments on them.

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks geckodani, ckrickett, Linda
1.gif
!

Linda, why don''t you consider converting your akoyas to dangle jackets? It should be an easy fix. BTW, I haven''t worn it out of the house yet. My lifestyle here is super casual
12.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Whoa, nicely done!
36.gif
30.gif

cheers--Sharon

Honey228

Shiny_Rock
Sigh... I still love these!

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/26/2009 12:37:00 PM
Author: Honey228
Sigh... I still love these!
Me Too !!
I love the look!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
DiaDiva, those are GORGEOUS, swoooooon!
30.gif

brightlight

Brilliant_Rock
I really love the look of the diamond cluster earrings with the jackets!

brightlight

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/14/2009 3:59:56 PM
Author:DiaDiva
My white SS pearl dangle jackets a la Phoenix have arrived and I could not be happier with them.

I''m really glad I had them made this way instead of studs because one of the problems I have with my existing SS studs is they are too big on the ears and not comfortable to wear when you''re on the phone in the office (when I used to work anyway). So....when I saw Phoenix''s dangles, I decided that this was the way to go.

Here they are...11.5mm and worn with the only pair of diamond earrings that I have here with me, a pair of clusters.
I know this is weird, but I''ll say it anyway. You have really nice ears.

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/29/2009 9:48:47 AM
Author: brightlight
Date: 7/14/2009 3:59:56 PM

Author:DiaDiva

I''m really glad I had them made this way instead of studs because one of the problems I have with my existing SS studs is they are too big on the ears and not comfortable to wear when you''re on the phone in the office (when I used to work anyway). So....when I saw Phoenix''s dangles, I decided that this was the way to go.

I know this is weird, but I''ll say it anyway. You have really nice ears.

Thanks, BL.

I have biggish thick earlobes so they need bigger studs than daintier ears
3.gif
....hahaha. Too bad for me....

I wore these earrings out for the first time last week and they felt so luxurious, the dangle just feels so girly....not sure I''m describing it clearly but I love them.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely beautiful! Would love to see them with your other stud earrings!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results