shape
carat
color
clarity

My SS and tahitian pearl necklaces with "matching" earrings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve been on a bit of a pearl buying rampage since I''ve been in the US, courtesy of futurefashionista.com and I just wanted to share my collection as it stands now....

Elana is wonderful to work with and she always tries her best to make her clients happy so I just can''t stop buying...

I really adore all my pearls from her but my absolute favourite has got to be my white SS pearl jackets. It''s so incredibly beautiful and versatile. Here it is worn with my latest tahitian pearl studs purchase.

TahiPearlDangles(300 x 400).jpg

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Here is a another shot of the earrings with my white SS pearl necklace.

WhiteSSset(300 x 400).jpg

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Here are the same earrings with a mixed colour tahitian necklace.

MultiColNecklace.jpg

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
And finally here are the earrings with my pistachio baroque necklace.

PistachioSet.jpg

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dia- they are gorgeous on you! I love how you can switch it up beautiful earrings and necklace!!!
30.gif

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks D&T and credit goes to Phoenix for inspiring me to create a pair of pearl dangles of my own. They''re so versatile!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
You know that I think your pearls are stunning and you wear them so well
36.gif

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the compliment, Marian
9.gif

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Very beautiful pearls! Do you have a thread on the multicolour tahitian strand? It is a lovely size and length for your neck.

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, SS.

Specs for the tahitians are:
10.7 x 13.5mm with natural color browns, coppers, greens, grays and silver. The pearls are medium to heavy circle pearls with a medium to high luster. Finished with a matte 18K white clasp, the necklaces measures 17 ¾" in length.

When I''m wearing it, the blemishes just fade away.

There is currently a multi-colour pastel strand that just calling out to me...here it is:

What do you think of it?

MultiColPastels.jpg

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/26/2009 10:32:04 PM
Author: DiaDiva
Thanks, SS.

Specs for the tahitians are:
10.7 x 13.5mm with natural color browns, coppers, greens, grays and silver. The pearls are medium to heavy circle pearls with a medium to high luster. Finished with a matte 18K white clasp, the necklaces measures 17 ¾'' in length.

When I''m wearing it, the blemishes just fade away.

There is currently a multi-colour pastel strand that just calling out to me...here it is:

What do you think of it?
Wow, the multi colour pastel strand is beautiful too. I can totally imagine this strand worn with a gold or bronze colour dress for the evening! Looks like you have been seriously hit by the pearl bug
1.gif
!

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
I was really big on SS/tahitian pearls about 5 or 6 years ago although I only had earrings, rings and pendants, wasn''t so interested in pearl necklaces then..plus that passion went into hibernation....

Then I discovered Elana! The rest is history. I''m really tempted by the pastel strand but until I start working again next year (when I find a job
8.gif
) I really shouldn''t be shopping anymore, right?

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
It also doesn''t help that when I watch HGTV, Tatiana from The Property Shop always wears the prettiest pearls. Here''s a shot of her with a gorgeous pearl necklace.

tatiana londono Pearls.jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Total yum!!! Everything looks great together--and love your short hair! (or what i can see of it!)

cheers--Sharon

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, Sharon! I love my pearls and I love my short hair. Would you believe it, I used to have waist long hair?!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/27/2009 10:12:35 AM
Thanks, Sharon! I love my pearls and I love my short hair. Would you believe it, I used to have waist long hair?!
Hah! I''m the same way - used to have hair to my butt and now have about 1.5 -2 inches of the stuff. Isn''t it grand!
36.gif

Your pearls are absolutely stunning! Love the tahitian strand!

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/26/2009 11:21:48 PM
I was really big on SS/tahitian pearls about 5 or 6 years ago although I only had earrings, rings and pendants, wasn''t so interested in pearl necklaces then..plus that passion went into hibernation....

Then I discovered Elana! The rest is history. I''m really tempted by the pastel strand but until I start working again next year (when I find a job
8.gif
That''s quite true. The problem with pearl strands and coloured gems is that if you see something you like now, you may not see the same thing again some time down the road. A few years ago I gave a 3ct plus Tsavorite a miss and till now, I have never found something similar and I am still kicking myself for letting that one pass. If you really really like the pastel strand, perhaps you should seriously consider it.

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/26/2009 11:26:06 PM
It also doesn''t help that when I watch HGTV, Tatiana from The Property Shop always wears the prettiest pearls. Here''s a shot of her with a gorgeous pearl necklace.
Wow! Look at that big flower clasp that pulls all three strands together! I wonder if it is a diamond clasp, it is stunning..

I swear I already commented on this thread... but OH MY GOD *drool*
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/27/2009 2:33:21 PM
Author: simplysplendid
Date: 10/26/2009 11:21:48 PM

8.gif

That''s quite true. The problem with pearl strands and coloured gems is that if you see something you like now, you may not see the same thing again some time down the road. A few years ago I gave a 3ct plus Tsavorite a miss and till now, I have never found something similar and I am still kicking myself for letting that one pass. If you really really like the pastel strand, perhaps you should seriously consider it.

Yeah...I know what you mean. If I was still working, I would have bought it without missing a beat but as it stands, er...DH doesn''t know I bought the white SS or the multi-coloured tahitians ... and I''ve yet to wear them out of the house so....
7.gif

But...I''ll wait to see the additional photos that Elana''s going to take for me first. She offered to send it to me to take a look but I know what I''m like, if she sends it, I will keep it. Must be the Singaporean retail conditioning of never returning things since our stores never offer that.

The first time I took something back to return here, it was so liberating. Of course, it wasn''t jewellery though....
9.gif

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Geckodani...my short crop is still longer than yours...wish I had the hair texture to go your route. Love love love your hairdo. Best thing about the short hair is, no more blow-drying just to dry it. These days...it''s air-dried....haha...
16.gif

It also hides my grey better too...
9.gif

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/27/2009 2:34:15 PM
Author: simplysplendid
Date: 10/26/2009 11:26:06 PM

Wow! Look at that big flower clasp that pulls all three strands together! I wonder if it is a diamond clasp, it is stunning..

I''m not sure...it''s probably a diamond/jewel clasp because if it were a brooch, it''d scratch the pearls. I''m not a fan of her show but I am a fan of her pearls!
9.gif

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/27/2009 4:44:11 PM
Author: swedish bean
I swear I already commented on this thread... but OH MY GOD *drool*
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Thanks, SBean!

Can''t wait to see all your Chuyun pearls when they arrive!!!

GoodSoul

Brilliant_Rock
I really love your pearls and you have the neck for it too
5.gif
. They look gorgeous on you!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful pearls, DiaDiva.
30.gif
30.gif
You wear them very well. Your neck and short hair really show off the necklaces.

My fave has to be the SS pearl jackets too...but then I'm biased, he he!
2.gif
1.gif

I love the multi-colour strand too. How about asking your hubby to buy it for you, say as a leaving-the-US-coming home present?!
11.gif
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results