shape
carat
color
clarity

My special project with SingleStone

IDtoTX

Rough_Rock
When my grandmother died, my grandfather gave each of the granddaughters a diamond from her 3 stone ring. The stone I received was a sweet, sparkly .22 OEC. I treasured it but wasn't sure what to do with it. I mulled it over for a while and decided to try to do a 5 stone ring with it. I approached multiple pricescope vendors but was told by them the stone would be too hard to match. I had just about given up on the idea of a 5 stone ring when I discovered SingleStone. I reached out to them in February and started working with Arielle. She was so patient with me and was so great to work with. The ring arrived on Thursday and I'm over the moon happy with it. I decided to go with 3 OEC's and 2 rubies in an 18K rose gold modified Gabby setting. Rubies have a lot of meaning (was my grandmothers birthstone, my husband and I were married in July etc.) I can't get the pictures to do it justice and please ignore my old looking hands. I would not hesitate to work with Singlestone again...What an experience!

_30309.jpg

_30310.jpg

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
So lovely! I've been wanting to do a Singlestone project, too.

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous ring!!! What a lovely way to remember your Grandmother in such a beautiful meaningful way!! Love this so much!

IDtoTX

Rough_Rock
Thank you guys! Her stone is in the middle and it just sparkles so much. I love looking at it and I'm so happy to have this reminder of her.Here's another picture. I'm not the best photographer and I can't seem to capture it.

singlestonering2.jpg

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your ring!!!! Rubies, diamonds and yellow gold, rich and luxurious looking! :love: :appl: :love:

Looks beautiful on your pretty hand :wavey:

May we have more pics, as close up as possible? Thank you!

IDtoTX

Rough_Rock
Thank you azstonie! I've been messing around with the camera...lets see if these are any better. :)

dsc_0396.jpg

dsc_294.jpg

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Love your gorgeous new ring! :love: How wonderful to have something so beautiful with so much sentiment put into it. Wear it in health & happiness! :appl:

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is a very special project indeed - and the end result is both beautiful and very wearable. I'm sure your grandparents would be pleased that you've created something so wonderful for yourself with the diamond from your grandmother's ring.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is a beautiful ring with a special sentiment. I love what you have created- enjoy and wear with love and happiness!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The ring itself and the story behind it are so beautiful. Enjoy wearing this ring with the special memories. New memories will be added from now on.

MJ_Mac

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your ring is lovely and what an incredibly special way to honour your grandmother! It's a piece of jewellery you'll cherish always. Wear it with much happiness. I'm sure every time you look at your ring it brings back wonderful memories of your grandmother.

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful and meaningful ring! I am so glad that Singlestone was able to create a perfect- gorgeous- ring by using your grandmother's stone as inspiration and incorporating it into the design. It looks amazing on you!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is really beautiful! :love: What a great way to use your grandmother's diamond! The rubies were an outstanding choice!

IDtoTX

Rough_Rock
Thanks all! I'm so happy with it. I truly enjoyed with process with SingleStone as well. They made it easy and I trusted they were going to make it beautiful. :love:

SparklySoprano

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful ring and a special way to honor your grandmother. I really love the alternating colors and the quality setting. :love:

16ocean

Brilliant_Rock
absolutely beautiful, :love: a heirloom.

Wear it in good health.

bbziggy

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful ring and sentiment! I love that you will be able to think of your grandmother every time that you wear your ring!
:appl: :love:

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
Such a beauty! Love diamonds and rubies together and the creation of a ring with sentimental meaning. Definitely enjoy wearing it! Isn't Single Stone just wonderful?

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful sentimental ring! Single Stone always does a beautiful job!

IDtoTX

Rough_Rock
I appreciate all the lovely comments. Thank you! I knew this crowd could appreciate it!

I love how comfortable it is. I can wear it every day. I can't say that about all of my rings. :shifty:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results