shape
carat
color
clarity

My soon-to-be Lang Antiques e-ring!

LittleRiver

Shiny_Rock
How wonderful that you found a complete ring that makes your heart sing! It is beautiful and has terrific presence on your hand.

Lottie

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful ring, it looks perfect on your hand too. Really looking forward to seeing more photos when he pops the questions. =)

angeline

Ideal_Rock
That is so beautiful and so unusual! I wish we could see the way the prongs work, it looks really interesting.

And seriously - .65?? no way, it looks like over a carat at least to me. You girls with tiny fingers :mrgreen:

Congrats on a wonderful ring and a wonderful engagement to come- soon I hope!

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
I keep coming back to the pics to look at the details, this ring is so beautiful. I love how it looks classic, yet so deliciously unique all at once. Are there round brilliants on either size of the baguettes?

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
vintagelover- I don't think BF will even let me visit it! I'll have to ask him about that one. Not sure I'd want to, though, it might drive me crazy! I'll find you offline and maybe you can email me those pics? Thanks so much!!

LittleRiver- Thanks for the kind words!

Lottie UK- You know that as soon as I can, I'll be having a photo shoot with it and sharing it with all of you! Thank you!

angeline- Yeah, I was shocked when I realized that it was only .65! Looking at it on my hand, I would have guessed at least .8 or a carat. The smallish stone lent to the ring being very affordable, which both myself and BF loved as well. When I can, I'll definitely take more prong pictures!

NEL- I love that about it as well! It's definitely a classic, but I can honestly say I've never seen anything quite like it! There are indeed tiny rounds on either side of the baguettes, one each on either side of the head and then one in the center of each little orange blossom. You can see the details much better in Lang's photos of it, which can be found in their archive here here. Again, I don't think their photos of it are very flattering or do it any justice whatsoever, but you can definitely see the tiny details in them. (The stone is .65 and not .60, they mistyped in their description)

:wavey:

ETA--apparently I was wrong, and it's circa 1940 instead of 1930.

catwalk82

Shiny_Rock
Wow! So glad you found your ideal ring! Thanks so much for sharing!! :appl:

mamadelmar

Shiny_Rock
That is such a beautiful ring! So elegant and so obviously meant to be yours...

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a lovely ring! You really found a beauty, and it looks gorgeous on you! Congratulations!

smokey99

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful ring. It looks very delicate and the center stone is lovely. Also- you're right, it works VERY well with that Simon G band.

Congrats !

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is stunning!!! :love:

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
catwalk82, mamadelmar, luv2sparkle, smokey99, and Skippy- Thank you so much for the kind words! I still can't believe it's going to be mine!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I :love: your ring! What a find!!

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty. I think it looks great with your eternity ring. I like unique wedding sets.

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Laila and pregcurious, thanks! Just noticed your replies, but thanks again. I haven't seen it in almost a month, but I look at these pictures everyday and I'm still thrilled!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's a keeper!!!! :love:

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is absolutely gorgeous!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is Very Very Pretty!!! The setting is Sooooooooo Nice!! I love the OEC between the emeralds! :love: Very Unique! Looks great with you Simon G too!!!

Ara Ann

Brilliant_Rock
So pretty and feminine! I agree, it looks much bigger than it is!! Hope you can be patient until you have it on your hand!! =)

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow, I loooove that setting!! :love: Gorgeous!

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
motownmama, vespergirl, ZestfullyBling, Ara Ann, and Tuckins1 - Thank you! I truly appreciate your kind words.

So turns out that I will be able to see and play with my ring for a bit this weekend, as I'm taking it in to the jeweler's for resizing, rhodium plating, and possibly reshanking. This means I can probably get a few more pictures, which I'm super excited about!!

Orchid Lei

Shiny_Rock
So pretty!

coati

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Oh it is just lovely! Congratulations, and I'm really looking forward to more pics! Gorgeous detail...

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've missed this thread earlier, and just watned to say how beautiful the whole ring i! and it looks perfect on you!

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you Orchid Lei, coati, and D&T!! :appl:

So it came out to play today and I took a gazillion pictures. I wish my photo taking abilities were better, but you get the general idea. Who's ready?! :Up_to_something:

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
I'll preface by saying that it is cloudy and rainy today, so all of these are indoor pictures. I'm hoping it's sunny for at least a short while tomorrow before it goes away to the jewelers and then back into hiding. Fingers crossed!!

lang1.jpg

lang2.jpg

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
I swear, it glows from within!

lang3.jpg

lang4.jpg

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Last couple. I took a lot, but these are really all that turned out decent enough to post. Hoping for sunshine tomorrow for another photo op. Thanks for looking!

lang8.jpg

lang9.jpg

renogirl

Shiny_Rock
Wow! Your ring is simply stunning :love:

stephbolt

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is amazing! I don't know how you are waiting to have that beauty on your finger!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results