shape
carat
color
clarity

My soon-to-be fiancee's engagement ring

Level390

Rough_Rock
So after months of reading, researching, negotiating, phone calling and even a trip abroad, I finally made a decision as to which diamond to buy.

The stone I chose is a 1.10ct, J colour VVS2 set in a classic, plain 18k white gold size 6 ring.

I wasn't too sure about the diamond being a J colour, but after I'd seen it I just loved the way it looked. What sets it off is probably the fact that it's very well cut.

Anyway enough yapping, here goes:

IMG_6175.jpg

IMG_6174.jpg

IMG_6177.jpg

IMG_6181.jpg

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
absolutely gorgeous!!!! When are you proposing????

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! Very tasteful, classic, elegant - and not to mention "not too shabby" in the size department! :lol:

Congratulations on your future engagement!

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
gorgeous! :love:

peachy4397

Rough_Rock
Congratulations to you and yours! :)

The ring is gorgeous... very timeless, elegant, and sophisticated. I'm sure she will love it!

Level390

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone!

Timeless and classic hopefully doesn't mean plain and boring, but I think it's beautiful... And if she wants something more fancy I can always take her shopping after proposing and have it changed for her. I couldn't ask her because she still has no idea!

motownmama|1320415662|3053807 said:
absolutely gorgeous!!!! When are you proposing????

Next wednesday. We're what you would call high school sweethearts and it's our 10th year anniversary (I know!)

I'm still deciding on how to do the proposal, option 1 is to take her out for a romantic meal in the evening and propose to her then... The second option I'm toying with is to take her for a small picnic during her work break at a park nearby (we do this quite often so she won't suspect anything) and propose to her there.

I was also thinking of getting a photographer to hide nearby to capture the moment.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring!! I like the picnic and photographer idea personally :)

Level390

Rough_Rock
Me too, I just hope it doesn't rain!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring! But don't propose during her workday!!! Then she wouldn't be able to work the rest of the day! Do the picnic on a weekend! Although I don't know where you live, but it is too cold for a picnic in a lot of places!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is gorgeous. She will love it.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

OH my, wonderful ring! :appl:

cheers--Sharon

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning! Good luck with the proposal!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww, so sweet!

I LOVE the ring, I don't think classic is boring at all. It's timeless and just gorgeous!!

mitsui4

Brilliant_Rock
it is very pretty, like it that you set it low and it is a nice & unique solitare setting :naughty:

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Oh my, it's stunning! She is gonna be over the moon! :appl:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Classic means timeless and beautiful forever! The ring is very pretty - she's sure to be taken with it.

I'd prefer the romantic dinner but you know your girl better than any of us. Good luck with whatever you choose!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!!! :love: :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results