shape
carat
color
clarity

My solitaire engagement ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

marriahlyn

Shiny_Rock
I didn''t mean to attract so much attention to my example of a solitaire in the other thread but since so many people asked, I will post pictures and details. The ring in the picture held a 1.31 D SI2 Ideal cut 90% H&A which is at Eighstar being recut right now and will be 1.10 maybe more when done. The setting is a custom made x-prong set a little higher and the x part smushed so a band can sit flush. The engagement setting is 4.5mm at the top and the wedding band is a platinum comfort fit 2.2mm thick 4mm band. It''s very comfortable to wear.

I''m in the process of having a diamond band made by Whiteflash for some sparkle and I will switch that band from right to left hand whenever I feel like it. The new band will sit low to the hand and will have 5 round ACA .21-.22.

A for the person that asked, no I don''t believe I''ve posted my ring here. I was waiting til all the changes are made and I''m also a terrible photographer.

Jaime

dsi2131asha.jpg

marriahlyn

Shiny_Rock
Side view. It's VERY thick heavy platinum.

dsi2ringside.jpg

marriahlyn

Shiny_Rock
The other ring is a 2ct Asha 8mm H in a stuller solstice setting that I no longer own although it was gorgeous.

solstice2a.jpg

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
It is beautiful, Marriahlyn.
9.gif
I can't even image how it will be once it is recut to 8* standards!
1.gif

BTW, isn't it the EGL stone you got for a steal on ebay? Were the grades accurate?
1.gif

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Nice Rings..Can't wait to see pic's of the new stone when you get it back..
21.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results