shape
carat
color
clarity

my small collection

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sparkly_stars

Brilliant_Rock
hello to all!!
i''m a new *young* ps member(when i say young, i mean i am 20
31.gif
), but know that my obsession is quite strong..hehe.
i''ve been watching this site for a long time before i actually registered, so i would first like to say that i really enjoy all of your rings! they are all so unique and splendid! :)
i figured that since i have a small collection "growing" i''d share some of them with you!
thanks for looking(and of course beeeeee kind!!) hehe..
xo Michelle
9.gif

sparkly_stars

Brilliant_Rock
this is my promise ring and anniversary ring.
one is a 5 stone ring(the promise ring, tcw around .25) and the other is a semi-eternity band with about the same tcw. (neither are overly big, but for what they represent i think it fits perfectly :)

IMG_0911.jpg

sparkly_stars

Brilliant_Rock
i bought this ring because i loved the detail :).
i wear it on my left hand on the middle finger. its lovely. :)

IMG_0897.jpg

sparkly_stars

Brilliant_Rock
and lastly, this is my newest purchase. i LOVE it.
30.gif

it''s so detailed, and i wear it as a rhr.
(i think because i am so young, people assume its fake. but its not even THAT big..ahaha, not yet anyways
31.gif
)

sparkly_stars

Brilliant_Rock
sorry! here it is(i will also include a shot where u may be able to see more details.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

adoigqhaeyeqy.jpg

sparkly_stars

Brilliant_Rock
this ladies and gents is the last picture for the day! i''d like to thank you for looking!
haha..
i''d like to add that the 5 stone promise ring is going to be upgraded this christmas(or maybe my birthday) hehe.
to probably a 3 stoned ring, tcw around .5 (i wouldn''t want people mistaking this ring for an engagement ring) hehe.
but yes, i saw it and fell in love.
bf knows the info.. ahah.

(he has also already been warned about my jewelry obsession..i think he knows what kind of future we''ll be having
31.gif
but i love him. so thats ok, right?
31.gif
)
haha
anyways thanks for looking!!
bye!
35.gif

apdguageujhbspnshksh.jpg

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay sparkly - you need to spill the beans - where is that scrumptious band from?!?!?!?!??!!??!

It seems like I want everything these days (well, I do) but one of the things I have wanted for awhile is a wide, intricate band ring as a RHR. I love the Simon G bands but they''re kinda expensive...so alas, I still have no RHR. I LOVE YOURS!!!!!! You must give us details.

I also love the second ring you posted - is it an asscher? I love the intricacy of the band - such a beautiful style.

You have very nice sparklies!!!!
30.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Oh welcome and you have a great collection. I think you are right a promise ring is meant to reprsent a promise and clearly that ring does to you. I think all of your rings are lovely.
If you like you could join the LIW in the Are We There Yet Forum.
31.gif

sparkly_stars

Brilliant_Rock
hehehe, well thank you verrrry much :)
the second pic, i am pretty sure is a princess cut, it isnt a large center stone.. lol i kinda wish the whole wg square would be the stone. how a about diamond
31.gif
. but anyways
as for the large band, i got it at a local jeweler..
i haven''t gotten to it, but i will count the small diamond(it has a lot of details accompanied with small diamonds)... i THINK it has between 30-40 small diamonds (they are veeeeeeery small, but they fit together with the pattern sooo well)
haha. i reallllly love it.
my bf kinda hates it (he thinks it too big in size-like the band) IMAGINE THAT.
i just rolled my eyes at him and went to the store and picked it up.. hahaha.
:)

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
sparkly,
That is a very nice collection!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
I love them all!!

sparkly_stars

Brilliant_Rock
Matatora... all i can say is. WILL DO!
haha.
not that i''m over anxious to get married (because i am still young), but being engaged would be ok with me (i think!)
that being said. i have a question for you ladies.
what do you think is too young to get engaged?
(keep in mind, being engaged doesn''t mean you''ll get married at that same age!)

(and thank you for the kind words!)

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Thank you for posting the pictures. I also adore your RHR! I''d love a wide band like that and like FireGoddess, I love Simon G. and your band looks like one of his.

sparkly_stars

Brilliant_Rock
i wish i had more info on the rhr, cause i think it might have been "brought in" (liek from somewheres?)
maybe i will have to make another stop at the jewelry storrrrrrrreeeeeeeeee
31.gif
and get info! hahah..
(by info i mean browse for a new ring AND info of course) haha...
thanks again for the comments, i was soooo nervous in posting the rings(most of your rings make me blush just looking at them! haha..)
i could never imagine owning a 3ct ring! holy macaroni!(i think i would diee. and then the ring would chip, because im oh so clumsy!)
hahah.
but anyways thanks agaiN!
9.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I got engaged at 23, and have been married for 19 years. But it was right for us. I was a mature 23.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~sparkly_stars, I love your collection!! Don''t feel bad about being young because I am young too, I''m only 18, and the best part is that we''re inspiring young diamond lovers everywhere!!!
30.gif

P.S.~ You''re never too young to fall in love with diamonds... LOL
2.gif

sparkly_stars

Brilliant_Rock
kaleigh, first- congrats on the 19 years :) wow!
i think you bring an interesting point, the maturity of the relationship plays a GREAT deal in the whole situation (i guess that could alter some answers, because if i looked at my sister who is 27 i wouldnt say she is ready for marriage, and then look at me i am young, and it wouldn''t be a HUGE deal, because the maturity is different; as well as our views on our future!)
so i guess you make an interesting point!

bling diva- haha i love to hear that i''m not alone.. because where i live, (for all ages actually) diamonds just doesn''t seem to matter! my mom for instance hates rings because she hates her fingers! IMAGINE THAT! haha.. and around here, diamonds and jewelry isn''t that big of a deal.. so i feel like an outsider(especially being only 20!!) haha.. some of the jewelers at my local jewelry store know me and my bf.. cause were there so often
31.gif
Ohhh well! haha. you''re right. u are never too young to fall in love with diamonds! quick question, have u posted any rings or any jewelry?(im intrigued as to what someone my age my own as well!)

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~No I have not posted any rings or jewelry as I don''t have a digital camera... If only I had a Princess cut diamond to post....
30.gif
30.gif
LOL

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
hi!sparkly_stars, welocome
36.gif
36.gif

cute collection!!
3.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Welcome Sparkly-stars and thanks for sharing your lovely collection with us!

Daniela

Brilliant_Rock
You''ve got a nice little collection for your age. I''ve never heard of anyone upgrading a promise ring, though.
11.gif

sparkly_stars

Brilliant_Rock
shhhhhhh... the bf is going along with itttttt.. lets not ruin anything
31.gif

hahah..
i''m crossing my fingers it''ll be sooooooon hehe.
thanks again for the welcome, and the compliments!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results