shape
carat
color
clarity

My small bracelet collection + the latest purchase :-)

GlitterInMyHair

Brilliant_Rock
I have always loved bracelets, but my true obsession started when DH gifted me the Cartier Love bracelet as a push present. Since then, I have been building up a small collection, all in 18k YG.

And here is my latest addition, a diamond station bracelet. It has 4 bigger stations spaced throughout the bracelet, one of which is the closure. The back is completely smooth, no poking from the cutlets.

16040859918172.jpg

The cleverly disguised closure.

16040860023763.jpg

Close up

16040859807181.jpg

And here are all of my bracelets together. Thanks for letting me share :)

16040875011370.jpg

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous bracelet stack - so stunning and elegant!

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! I adore the yellow gold!

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love your collection. Each fills a niche and has a particular style, but they also look like they sit well together.

Would you mind posting a closer shot of the chain on your bar bracelet? It’s intriguing!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love your bracelet stack!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are all beautiful!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! Love 18ct yellow gold & I love them ALL stacked on you!

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful stack!!! They look gorgeous on you. Wear them in good health.

Big Fat Facets

Brilliant_Rock
i love the collection of bracelets on your wrist. all of them are so pretty on you! my favorite is the cartier love bracelet, only because i am biassed towards it. thanks for sharing.

Gemstonesrock

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for sharing your beautiful bracelet collection! They are all unique and yet go together so well. I really like your link bracelet on the far left- it feels so substantial!

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
I have always loved bracelets, but my true obsession started when DH gifted me the Cartier Love bracelet as a push present. Since then, I have been building up a small collection, all in 18k YG.

And here is my latest addition, a diamond station bracelet. It has 4 bigger stations spaced throughout the bracelet, one of which is the closure. The back is completely smooth, no poking from the cutlets.

16040859918172.jpg

16040860023763.jpg

Close up

16040859807181.jpg

16040875011370.jpg

im A bracelet girl also. Your stack is beautiful

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Can we see more of the gold link one too??

Big Fat Facets

Brilliant_Rock
im back to have another look....
i also wanted to add that i adore a concealed/disguised clasp!
there is something so very fine about the forethought to design and manufacture a beautiful seamless piece of jewelry.
may i ask if you had it custom made, or if you purchased it out of the case??
now that i see it again, i think im liking it as much as your cartier love because it is so unique and seldom seen ...

GlitterInMyHair

Brilliant_Rock
im back to have another look....
i also wanted to add that i adore a concealed/disguised clasp!
there is something so very fine about the forethought to design and manufacture a beautiful seamless piece of jewelry.
may i ask if you had it custom made, or if you purchased it out of the case??
now that i see it again, i think im liking it as much as your cartier love because it is so unique and seldom seen ...

It was a pre-loved eBay purchase.

I was immediately drawn to the clasp too. And I kept showing it to DH (but he didn't share my excitement, lol).

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Here are a couple more pictures. It has a slightly richer gold tone than my other 18k pieces, for whatever reason, lol.

16041779281121.jpg 16041779203780.jpg

This combo looks great!!! Love me a great link bracelet!!

diamondhoarder

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

16040859918172.jpg

16040860023763.jpg

Close up

16040859807181.jpg

16040875011370.jpg

I'm obsessed with bracelets/ bangles too and I love your collection, and how beautifully they work together! Its not always easy to get shapes/ lengths/ styles that stack nicely together but yours seems to complement each other really well. Do you wear them all together?

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice collection, thanks for sharing, and I love wearing something on the wrist of my right hand too (left hand = a watch of some sort).

DK :kiss2:

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
Every one of those bracelets is gorgeous and they look great all together. You could close your eyes and pick what to wear and not go wrong. Thanks for sharing.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous and rich coloring! Perfect stack. Looks fab on you!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful stack!

MRBXXXFVVS1

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous!! Love your Love bracelet. Is the diamond bracelet to the left of it a bangle? Are you able to share more details and pics please? Thanks!

GlitterInMyHair

Brilliant_Rock
I'm obsessed with bracelets/ bangles too and I love your collection, and how beautifully they work together! Its not always easy to get shapes/ lengths/ styles that stack nicely together but yours seems to complement each other really well. Do you wear them all together?

Thank you for your kind words.

I'll admit my collection has come together quite by accident. Only the Love bracelet and the oval bangle were planned purchases. The other 3 pieces were all "ooooh.... shiny" eBay finds, lol.

GlitterInMyHair

Brilliant_Rock
Nice collection, thanks for sharing, and I love wearing something on the wrist of my right hand too (left hand = a watch of some sort).

DK :kiss2:

Your bracelets post inspired me to post mine! Your solitaire bangle is my absolute favorite :love:

diamondhoarder

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you for your kind words.

I'll admit my collection has come together quite by accident. Only the Love bracelet and the oval bangle were planned purchases. The other 3 pieces were all "ooooh.... shiny" eBay finds, lol.

Those are the best kind of purchases :D

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results