shape
carat
color
clarity

My sisters 2ct princess ( maybe ) !

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
My sister stopped by my house this afternoon and showed me what she had picked up from the jeweler she is good friends with that owns a shop beside of a kids clinic she works at... ( she's a nurse for a allergy doctor ) . She said that he called her when this woman came in and said that she wanted him to buy the ring because her and her FI had broke up months ago and she just wanted rid of it. Well he called my sis and here it is . He knew she would like it because she already has a 2.13ct asscher cut that will knock your eyes out so she is going to have this one reset in something for a right hand ring. I told her about this site and that maybe some of the long timer PSer's could help pick out her a nice setting. So after taking a look please give some input on what would do this princesse justice. Thanks!!!!

boxshot7.jpg
ps I said maybe because I might just have to take it!!!
31.gif

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
She had enough time to let me take just a few pics here is another one on my right hand so maybe you can get an idea since thats were she is going to ware it. It was like a size to big for me so it doesn''t set right on my hand.

omg222.jpg

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
I also told her that she better be careful because I think the stone is loose, or a prong because you can take a polishing cloth and make the center move because I polished it for the pics. I told her to put it back in the box and try not to ware it until she finds out what she is going to do with it.

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
This is the last pic... I don''t know nothing about the specs I don''t even know if she does right now, we just know that its 2ct but to tell you the truth I think it might me a little bigger...

thebig2.jpg

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
here is what SLH did with her 1.91 princess
(with a little help from Mark Morell!)
it''s her rhr

f1.JPG

100_0075.JPG

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
Oh 7's 1 that's great I love that look... If anyone has any ideas just post them and keep them coming.... I'm sure you guys can help find the perfect setting... oh and thanks again 7's !!!
35.gif

I think I need a new digital camera I can never get that good of pics...
7.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Hey Kittycat- what size do you wear?
That princess looks huge

researcher

Ideal_Rock
That stone must be really shallow, or you have TINY fingers!!! That ring spans your finger like my 3 1/4 ct princess spans my size 4.5 finger.

As for settings, I too think a 3-stone of some sort or a halo setting would be the best for a RHR.

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Wow, what a beautiful stone! And I love it in the yellow gold setting! But for a right hand ring, I''d go with a three stone or a halo, like Researcher suggested.

GemAdorer

Rough_Rock
HOLY COWAZUMBA that thing is huge...but it''s very very pretty!!!

Wish I worked next to a jeweler
31.gif

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
I''m a 5 and the ring is like a 6. That''s what I thought to that it was a really big stone to just be a 2ct...

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Can you try to measure it or find out the measurements? It must have a depth of 62% or something!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is a HUGE diamond! Wow. I think if she wants a less bridal look maybe she should consider a setting with gemstones. Sapphires would look amazing.

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
I don''t have the ring my sister took it with her but I can see if she can get or tell me any of the specs, because I think the stone is crazy huge!!!! I also think that it would look great maybe in like a gemstone halo or something or maybe even set on it''s tip ...
1.gif
maybe even some sapph''s like Tacori''s ha ha
37.gif
( I just love your ring ) !!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks kitty you are sweet. Since it is not an e-ring she could get really creative. How exciting!

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
You are so right Tacori she could do anything with it... I told her once that I would just keep it so that way nothing would happen to it!!! ha ha that didn't go over well... The funny thing about it is , is that her friend and his workers at his jewelery store let her come in get stuff at wholesale prices and everything she really has it made making buddies with that bunch . She's one lucky girl...
10.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results