shape
carat
color
clarity

My Simon G Tri-Color Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, MA, for posting the back of the ring. It looks rather nice actually. I like that they carried the design around even though there are no diamonds instead of a big hunk of metal on the back. I sure do adore that ring!!!!
30.gif

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/20/2005 11:26:05 AM
Author: diamondlil
Thanks, MA, for posting the back of the ring. It looks rather nice actually. I like that they carried the design around even though there are no diamonds instead of a big hunk of metal on the back. I sure do adore that ring!!!!
30.gif

Yeah, I was kind of surprised, because I really like the look of the back as well. It is MUICH prettier than that "hunk of metal" look! lol

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is the Simon G ring meant instead or aside this project ?
2.gif

A ring posted at Stuart Moore reminded me of that thread (attached). Also, the ''Stuart Moore Collection'' carries larger baguette cut diamonds - something I don''t get to see often at all. The website does not show much of it.

StuartMooreBandRing.JPG

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/21/2005 10:50:38 AM
Author: valeria101

Is the Simon G ring meant instead or aside this project ?
2.gif

No, this is something else. Hubby was considering the other as a 10th anniversary gift, but after getting a quote from a vendor, we found that what he wanted just really wasn''t going to work.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/18/2005 4:46:20 PM
Author: MaryAlaina
Here''s the back side, which you can see has the same design and gold colors as the front, just without the stones:

tricolor3.jpg

and another one of the front:

tricolor4.jpg

Also, on another thread I remember someone asking about the length of time needed in ordering a Simon G. ring. I was told it was take 4-6 weeks. It arrived at Firenze 6 weeks and 1 day after I ordered it, and was here the next day!

And, it is VERY comfortable to wear. I was wondering about that, since it is so wide, but I ordered it a half size larger, and it fits perfect and since it sits so low, is very comfortable.

ok that''s freaking cool.

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
. . .can''t . . . stop . . . drooling . . .
3.gif

fancyrock

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/22/2005 7:18:46 PM
Author: diamondlil
. . .can't . . . stop . . . drooling . . .
3.gif

How many times have you emptied your drool bucket...??
9.gif
31.gif
9.gif
31.gif
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results