shape
carat
color
clarity

My Settings! Finally!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ByGoneEraBride

Rough_Rock
I''ll post some with my princess cut in the setting as soon as we get it back. Right now they are being resized.

For the longest time I''d been searching for very thin pave. They still are some of my faves but I know that durability was a slight issue. Anyways, got these puppies on clearance, fell in love...insane price.

They are a special comfort fit, see the indents on the sides for my other fingers? the MOST comfy rings I''ve ever worn. They are by Ivan Alan Jewels their Contur line.

I wanted side / profile diamonds, and I got it - on both. I wanted something unique. But I also needed my .54 karat princess cut not to be made to look smaller. I still don''t know for sure but from what I saw and photoshoped, it won''t. I''m so thrilled.

We paid under 1000 for the two rings...so we are so damn happy, especially when retail was over 3k per ring in some instances.

Anyways, had to share with SOMEONE. But the babies are at the jewelers being resized...so I cannot stare at them. *cries*

So this will do (just remember my stone is a .54 princess :D :D ):

dreamringsmk0228.jpg

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely set! I particularly like the surprise diamonds!

ByGoneEraBride

Rough_Rock
Just got a call that they are finally done sizing. Now to give them my diamond. ....*sniffles*

How do I cope with parting with it? My finger is NAKED!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Can''t wait to see your stone set!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
can''t wait to see your finished product!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!
Can''t wait to see them finished and on your hand
1.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty.

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
i''m looking forward to seeing it!

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Love the surprise stones in the euro shank (which you will LOVE btw - euro shanks are fab). Gorgeous settings!!

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
I love your rings - very beautiful and unusual. Can''t wait to see your princess in it!

sera

Ideal_Rock
What a great deal to get a set you love... congrats! I think the princess cut will look very nice with the set.

I''m close to being naked too... gotta send my temp solitaire off to be set... I can commiserate with ya! I can''t wait to see your finished set.

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
Lovely!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results