shape
carat
color
clarity

My set is complete!!

golfwidow

Rough_Rock
The wedding isn't for a few months but I recently chose and ordered my eternity wedding band - and I LOVE it!!! It's 1.0 carat full eternity set in white gold. Turns out it's a little too big, which normally I wouldn't mind because my fingers swell and shrink signficantly with the weather, time of day, Chinese food, etc. :lickout: , but it seems to want to turn crooked sometimes. I may get sizing beads put in, or just leave it, I'll just have to see how I feel after wearing it for a while. For reference, my engagement ring is 1.70 J SI2 center with .5 baguettes, set in white gold size 6.5. I was scared of the J color but was assured by the designer that because of the exceptional cut (stats are EX/EX/EX) that any faint traces of tint would never appear to the naked eye or casual observer, and he's right. I see the very slightest tint once in a blue moon depending on where I am and what the lighting conditions are, but it is very rare-and I catch myself studying it A LOT and am so pleased with its performance and sparkle. I like the not-too-matchy-matchy look of the set. Eventually I'd like to upgrade the band to a 3 carat or larger, but I'm thrilled with this one for a nice long time. Thanks for looking! girlstogethersmall.jpg

stci

Ideal_Rock
IMO 3 ct will be too big for your Ering. Your actual set is gorgeous! Congrats!

Attached

Rough_Rock
Loving your set!! :love:

lbbaber

Brilliant_Rock
beautiful!! congrats :appl:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your wedding set is gorgeous. Congratulations.

mrswahs

Shiny_Rock
Love this! Congrats :)

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The 1.70 looks huge on your hand! I think your current choice of diamond ring and band look lovely! Congrats!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty! Please post more photos!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!! Would love to see some up-close shots!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
It's beautiful! I really like the delicate eternity band with your e-ring, I think it's a perfect combination.
I'd love some more pictures, too! :cheeky:

golfwidow

Rough_Rock
There were a few very flattering requests to see a few more pics of my rings, so I will happily oblige! The pics aren't great but they are all I have. Thanks again for looking; I stare at them all day!! :love:

band.jpg

kayering.jpg

set.jpg

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
beautiful set! I love the non-matchy matchy look!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results