shape
carat
color
clarity

My Semi-Bezel E-ring in Wax

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

freudianflip

Rough_Rock
I already posted these pics in LIW , but am so excited to finally be able to post in SMTR, so here goes!

These are pics of the wax mold of my custom e-ring at the jewelers yesterday. The diamond is just sort of resting (precariously) on top here, and will be set lower in the final 14K WG version. Have to wait about 4 weeks for that.
39.gif

I LOVE it!
30.gif
I wanted something similar to the Tiffany etoile but with a slightly more delicately-proportioned shank. It''s exactly what I envisioned, clean lines, modern, something I can look at every day and never tire of.

btw the diamond is from the engagement ring my dad proposed to my mom with 35 years ago. as far as I know, the specs are: .51 ctw, F-G, SI1, eyeclean, excellent cut.

vsemibezel008.JPG

freudianflip

Rough_Rock
another angle

vsemibezel007.JPG

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Promises to be beautiful and a sentimental stone to boot! We''ll be waiting for finished pics - how exciting for you!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE IT!!! it''ll look fantastic! can''t wait for the actual pics.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Its going to be beautiful! Be sure to come back with pics of the real thing!!!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
how sweet about your mom''s diamond! Love the setting- so sleep and clean!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is exciting when you have something to share! Its going to be a lovely ring made special by the fact its your mother''s beautiful diamond!

freudianflip

Rough_Rock
thanks everyone for the kind words! I do have so much sentimental attachment to this diamond, and am very excited to have such a special ring that my soon-to-be fiance and I chose together.
36.gif

MMT

Ideal_Rock
How beautiful your ring is going to be and how special that it was your moms. I can''t wait to see it when it''s finished
36.gif
36.gif

MrsChil

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous! Can''t wait to see the final pics when it''s complete!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s great that you have the same stone that your mom and dad had! I bet the four weeks feels like eternity right now.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results