shape
carat
color
clarity

My sapphire ering

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

snotty_pie

Shiny_Rock
Rainbowtrout, I apologize for waiting so long to post my e-ring! I don''t know where the time went. As some of you may recall, I asked for advice about the sapphire from Cherrypicked in this thread.

We went with a traditional 3 stone setting. The sidestones are VS1, E, AGS 000, 0.41 carat.

bigblue.jpg

That''s PUUUUURDY! haha! And adorable puppy dog!!

*M*

Your ring is very pretty! I love the sapphire & diamond combo. Please post more pics
emteeth.gif

~~LOOOOOOOOOOOVE that fierce blue color next to the white diamonds!!!
30.gif

It''s lovely, great sapphire! Are you going to post some hand pics?!

Yowza, that is stunning!!! Love the color of your sapphire, YUMMO!!!
30.gif
30.gif

Niiiiice!!!! Love the contrast of the blue sapphire against the whiteness of the diamonds!

I''ll try to get some hand pics up soon. I''ll have to clean my ring before I take any more pics!

Some more info on the ring itself. . . the shank is 4 mm platinum band with a euro shank (to keep it from spinning on my finger). Double prongs on the sapphire and single prongs on the diamonds. Frank Mallinak from Mallinak Jewelers in Kirkland, WA was my jeweler, and he was excellent to work with!

Beautiful rich blue color in your sapphire, I love it! Congratulations!

WOW! What a gorgeous ring. as a girl with a colored stone myself, I always love a unique ring....but yours is stunning! the double claw, the color....YUMMY! Its just perfect! Congrats!

It''s beautiful!
30.gif
Congrats!
36.gif

This makes me want a nice big sapphire! This is beautiful. You have a great jeweler, with those nice double prongs on the sapphire....YUMMY!

What a gorgeous sapphire! Can''t wait for hand shots of this beauty!

It''s beautiful. Looking forward to hand shots!

The color of the sapphire is just gorgeous! Congratulations on your engagement!

Beautiful! I love the double prongs on the center stone. This ring is just perfect. Congratulations. Makes me want a sapphire too...More pictures please when you get a chance.

What a stunning blue color!!!
30.gif
Your ring is so gorgeous. Congrat!

Your ring is gorgeous, congratulations!

WOW!!!
36.gif

OMG!!! My heart literally skipped a beat!

HOLY MOLLY!
36.gif
36.gif

I hope my blue looks as good!

Wow your ring is simply breathtaking!!!

Just wonderful! Love the color on that sapph, and the 3 stone is just divine!

30.gif
I love the color of your sapphire!!! It''s the perfect blue. Congrats!!!
36.gif

There is nothing better than an intense blue sapphire! Show that puppy off! I''d love to see some hand pics

That''s a simply gorgeous ring! I would love to see more pictures and hand shots!

That''s just stunning!
30.gif

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW

That Sapphire is amazing!!!

WOW!!

Beau TI ful!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

That is a beautiful sapphire! I would love to have a sapphire RHR eventually with a sapphire that color.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP