shape
carat
color
clarity

My sapphire e-ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LuvThatBling

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Since I have been admiring everyone else''s rings, thought I should share mine :). DH & I picked this out as an upgrade almost 2 years ago. I still love it!

It''s a medium-dark blue sapphire approximate 5.75 cts. with 2 trillions total approx. .75 HI SI2. The setting is platinum & the band is 18K YG. Handshot is forthcoming.

sapphirebox0211.jpg

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Holy Cow!! That''s a beauty!!! Can''t wait for the hand pics.

LuvThatBling

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Here is the handshot with my .5 ct. curved wedding band. Yikes, my finger looks strange with a zoom, but here it is anyway:

sapphirefinger0212.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh it''s just lovely. I love the curved band with it. Thanks for sharing it with us!!
30.gif

bstraszheim

Brilliant_Rock
That ring is a beauty! I love how the curved band is three prongs which goes so fantastically with the trillions! Thanks for posting the pictures.

I wish you well,

Bridget

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
You have a fabulous wedding set. Thanks for sharing with us.
1.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s beautiful!! I love how the curved band fits with your ER. What a great upgrade!

LuvThatBling

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thanks everyone for all of the nice compliments. DH said to pick out something that I would not want to upgrade again, although I think that may have backfired on him a little ;-). The wedding band was totally a fluke. We had decided to custom design a band, then we went into our jewelers for something else, and there it was!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Your set is just beautiful. I love blue. That color of blue is probably my fave. What a great upgrade. Congrats

shay

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh, I LOVE it! What a pretty ring. Anymore treasures you have been keeping from us?

LuvThatBling

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Well, I am thinking about an estate piece as a RHR and will post a pic and details after I make a final decision (so probably about a week). It does meet the criteria of what I''m looking for: sapphire centerstone in a baguette ballerina setting. I tried on something similiar when I was looking for my e-ring & it''s been on my mind ever since hehe. I also have a small ruby rings & a small sapphire ring that my parents gave me as a teen (see! it''s all their fault!) and another small ruby ring from my dad last year. I posted my diamond bracelet in the show me your bracelet thread (pic is huge but that was the picture from the vendor).

E B

Ideal_Rock
LuvThatBling, it''s breathtaking! Absolutely amazing.
30.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Luvthatbling, your rings are really beautiful! I love how your wedding band isn''t quite matchy-matchy but goes perfectly with your e-ring!!! I like matched sets, but the sets that aren''t matched perfectly have so much more character and personality, IMO. (Probably because I have a set that isn''t matched perfect myself, lol!) Anyway, thank you for sharing your rings with us! Someday I would love to have an emerald RHR in a similar style to your e-ring, so thanks for the idea!
emteeth.gif
35.gif

pebbles

Brilliant_Rock
So pretty!

Monarch - what are you doing up at this late hour?
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results