shape
carat
color
clarity

My ruby & omc eternity band is finished!

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Another beautiful piece created by Adzia. The pictures look beautiful and I can't wait to see it in scale on my hand!

It is 18k yellow gold that holds 7 omc and 7 rubies bezel set between her trademark swirls.

Here are the glamour shots.

finished1.jpg

finished2.jpg

finished3.jpg

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
more pictures

finished4.jpg

finished5.jpg

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
It's gorgeous! What a lovely and different eternity band. I can't wait to see hand shots.

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
It is to honor DH and my 25th wedding anniversary (coming up in April). The stones, both ruby and omc, were harvested from a vintage ring. That's why some look different sizes. I loved the look of the diamonds, and the color of the rubies is sooo rich! I initally was going to go with rose gold, but Azdia recommended the 18k yellow to really set off both the stones. I can't wait to see it in person!! :naughty:

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous in every way! I think yellow gold is the perfect compliment to your rubies.

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Upgradable|1317420501|3030033 said:
It is to honor DH and my 25th wedding anniversary (coming up in April). The stones, both ruby and omc, were harvested from a vintage ring. That's why some look different sizes. I loved the look of the diamonds, and the color of the rubies is sooo rich! I initally was going to go with rose gold, but Azdia recommended the 18k yellow to really set off both the stones. I can't wait to see it in person!! :naughty:

Uppy what a great ring and reason behind it! I'm soooooooo glad you went with y/gold and not rose gold :wink2: Will you wear it with other rings or on it's own?

lavatea

Brilliant_Rock
Very nice! Congrats on the ring and the occasion.

melave

Shiny_Rock
oh wow what a stunning ring!!! I love her work. I can't wait to see hand shots :)

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Uppy, that's just beautiful! Everything about it. I'm glad too that you went with the yg -- it just sings, the whole piece.

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Thank you everyone, for the kind comments!

Kismet, LisaRN, LovingDiamonds, lavatea, melave, I'm loving the yellow gold and unique nature of this ring! I love Adzia's work, and she's created another stunning piece here. I can't wait to see it on my hand. I plan on wearing it alone, because at 5mm, and holding 14 stones, I think it would overwhelm anything I tried to pair with with.

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!! It's rings like this that make me like yellow gold. I agree, it does complement the stones nicely. :appl:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful, such a rich gold with the rubies and diamonds. WOW!!!

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
Wowwww, that is a really beautiful ring. I love the yellow gold with the rubies.

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Nice! Congrats!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can't wait to see that ring on your hand! I love the graceful swirls, I love the colors, particularly the richness of the gold, and its understated elegance. Its hard to gauge how delicate it is without seeing it on, but I think I'm going to love it on :love: and need to work with this jeweler myself! :appl:

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh and congratulations on 25 years of marriage! An impressive feat right there :wavey:

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow that is pretty, congrats on the anniversary :appl:

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
the ring is simply gorgeous!!! :love:

colorluvr

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring Uppy, just perfect for you to celebrate such a wonderful occasion....... and I know the hand shots will be even better - can't wait!

Coco914

Shiny_Rock
Uppy- Happy 25th Anniversary!!!! That's a real milestone, so glad you're commemorating the occasion with such a beautiful band. I love the ruby and diamond combination. I'm sure it'll have quite a presence on your finger. Post lots of photos!! :appl:

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
It's gorgeous! can't wait for hand shots!

Aoife

Brilliant_Rock
That is gorgeous, Uppy! The rich color of the gold, the swirling details, the beauty of the rubies and the diamonds....wow! What a beautiful celebration of your marriage, congratulations.

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Again, thank you all for your compliments. I can hardly wait, and I'm going to be stalking the postal man on Monday!

Now I just have to show hubby what he "bought" me for our anniversary!!! After 25 years I know how the process works!! :lol:

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Uppy, that band is so beautiful! Can't wait to see hand shots!

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
just beautiful :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results