shape
carat
color
clarity

My Ritani with new eternity bands

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

widget

Ideal_Rock
Those bands look just great with that beautiful ring! What a great match!

I think it''s so cool how they fit flush...I had to go back to your original thread to see how the ring was constructed....

Love ''em!
30.gif

widget

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Joadma I love your three stone ring and wasn''t sure how it would look with the addition of bands, but it turned out great! I wear my three stone alone, but I do like the way the bands give your three stone ring more width and of course more diamonds!

bstraszheim

Brilliant_Rock
Jill, they look superb. First off, I love, love, love the three stone ring. It''s beautiful and the eternity bands set it off perfectly. Wear them in the best of health.

I wish you well,

Bridget

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
how awesome!! the rings look perfect with your ring!! did you say where you got them? and they match your ring so well...that''s lovely!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I agree - they look like the perfect match. Did it take a long time to find them or did you just get that lucky? Great job!!!!

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Perfect match! They are beautiful!

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
I love the look of the eternity bands with your three stone...just beautiful! ENJOY!

joadma

Rough_Rock
Date: 12/30/2005 4:40:06 PM
Author: pebbles
Very pretty! They look like the slide right under your 3 stone ring! Nice way to complete the look!

I just got my 3 stone ring and yesterday I was asked the ''are you engaged or married?'' question, since I wear mine by itself w/o a wedding band. I normally don''t like the look of a band w/a 3 stone ring but I really like your set! Good job on matching them so nicely!
Pebbles,
Thank you!

I had a couple of people comment on my "e-ring" and that just drove me nuts! And knowing that my ring is meant to be an e-ring was always in the back of my mind. I never intended on getting bands to go with it, but I feel that it is complete now, and no more "e-ring" comments, lol! Besides, I got this ring for my 10th anniversary!
2.gif

joadma

Rough_Rock
Date: 12/30/2005 4:42:55 PM
Author: kaleigh
I think they look great!!! They make a nice sandwhich for your Ritani ring. Good job!!!
30.gif
36.gif
I was thinking the same thing! It is like a sandwich, lol! Thank you.
1.gif

joadma

Rough_Rock
Date: 12/30/2005 4:58:44 PM
Author: Catmom
What a perfect match!! When you were describing them I was wondering how it would look and fit with your Ritani. I''m amazed to see that they fit right underneath. They look great together!
Thank you!

I love how they fit right underneath~it works so well because my ring is high up, otherwise I don''t know if I would have liked the look with the two bands.

joadma

Rough_Rock
Date: 12/30/2005 5:07:03 PM
Author: BSHAW
they look like a perfect set to me!!! I don''t think the Ritani bands could look any better so I think you got the best of both worlds!!
Thank you!

I actually tried the Ritani ones with it, and of course it looked great, but I actually like these better! I love the engraving, it adds so much sparkle, and the price was GREAT! The Ritani ones were WAY too much to get two at once!
2.gif

joadma

Rough_Rock
Date: 12/30/2005 6:31:13 PM
Author: Ann
Wow, those are perfect with your Ritani.
Beautiful set. And looks fantastic on your hand I might add.
Thank you!

My hands look so weird in the pictures! The rings are size 4 and I feel like they look so much bigger in the pics!
3.gif

joadma

Rough_Rock
Date: 12/30/2005 10:14:44 PM
Author: Mara
how awesome!! the rings look perfect with your ring!! did you say where you got them? and they match your ring so well...that''s lovely!
Mara,

Thank you!!

I got them at a local jewelry store called Trent Jewelers (in NJ).

joadma

Rough_Rock
Date: 12/31/2005 12:14:11 AM
Author: MissGotRocks
I agree - they look like the perfect match. Did it take a long time to find them or did you just get that lucky? Great job!!!!
Thank you!!!

I actually went to Robbins, where I got my 3 stone, then searched all the typical Mall stores, then went to a couple of local jewelers. I saw all the same bands everywhere, but the saleswoman at Trent (where I got them in NJ) was so incredibly helpful, and she practically made me try these on, and I fell in love with them!
1.gif

joadma

Rough_Rock
I don''t have time right now to reply to all of your posts, but I want to say THANK YOU so much for your wonderful comments!

I feel so lucky to have found this forum, and love all the posts and especially the pictures! It''s great to be able to share my love of jewelry with people who understand and don''t think it''s nuts! Lol....
3.gif

rms

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, I just love them!! Do you think you might ever wear the bands alone? Will you always wear both bands with your Ritani or sometimes just 1? They are so sparkly.

crafftygrrl

Shiny_Rock
The bands look perfect. I am also a HUGE FAN of your Ritani EL ring too!
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif

angel_nieves

Brilliant_Rock
Now I have to wipe up all the drool off my keyboard. You set is so beautiful!!

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
Joadma, those bands look perfect with your ring. Where did you get them? I have a Ritani Endless Love e-ring, with one halo....

I love your new bands! Congrats!
36.gif

joadma

Rough_Rock
Date: 1/1/2006 10:10:32 PM
Author: Morticia
Joadma, those bands look perfect with your ring. Where did you get them? I have a Ritani Endless Love e-ring, with one halo....

I love your new bands! Congrats!
36.gif
Morticia,
Thank you! I got the bands at a local jewelry store here in NJ called Trent Jewelers.

~Jill

joadma

Rough_Rock
Date: 1/1/2006 12:45:35 PM
Author: rms
Wow, I just love them!! Do you think you might ever wear the bands alone? Will you always wear both bands with your Ritani or sometimes just 1? They are so sparkly.
Rita,
Thank you!!!

I''m not sure, I might wear the bands alone, but not just yet~I just got my Ritani in August and couldn''t imagine not wearing it! I wear it everywhere! I tried the ring with the one band, but it looks so much better with both!
2.gif

joadma

Rough_Rock
Date: 12/30/2005 7:02:44 PM
Author: Bridget S.
Jill, they look superb. First off, I love, love, love the three stone ring. It''s beautiful and the eternity bands set it off perfectly. Wear them in the best of health.

I wish you well,

Bridget
Bridget,
Thank you so much for your nice comments!
26.gif

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
Joadma, your rings are beautiful and they look just perfect together. BTW, you have such pretty hands.

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
I''m one more person who wasn''t entirely sure how they would all look together and was STUNNED by how perfectly they all match!!!! I agree that the bands are gorgeous in and of themselves, and they look PERFECT with your 3 stone!! Congratulations on a magnificent set!!!
30.gif

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
Seriously, Joadma - those bands look perfect with your ring. You don''t need to spend the $$$$$$ on the Ritani ones. Those are a perfect match.

And your 3 stone? LOVE IT. Every time I look at your ring, I wish I had gotten the 3 stone Endless Love setting.
7.gif

I LOVE YOUR RINGS!!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results