carat
color
clarity

My Ritani Antique Cushion Cut Diamond Arrived

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_2153.jpg

It's very prismatic and very pretty. But it did not arrive in the updated halo setting as promised by Ritani. I might be sending it back. I contacted Ritani yesterday and informed them. I asked them to correct the price. The setting I received is $900 less than I was to be charged. I was told the ring hadn't shipped yet and I would need to send them pictures of BOTH rings I had purchased and the documentation they came with. While I question the need for documentation on both, I did as they asked. This morning the charge hit my CC and it is the higher price. Ritani so far has not responded to my email from last night.

But in the spirit of all things sparkly, I hope you enjoy the pictures. Sorry the video is a bit jerky. :)

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock
This is markedly different than a halo. :confused: Not sure how that could have been missed. I wonder if it's the correct stone/ring that you received?!

It looks great on you—I'm a big fan of solitaires. :D

JV36912

Brilliant_Rock
It's so beautiful!! Horrible that they didn't update the setting as promised and that they charged you the higher price, to boot. Hope they get this fixed for you soon!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is markedly different than a halo. :confused: Not sure how that could have been missed. I wonder if it's the correct stone/ring that you received?!

It looks great on you—I'm a big fan of solitaires. :D

Thanks Sparklie and @JV36912 . The IGI cert matches the diamond I chose and the setting was the original one I chose. I'm becoming very frustrated. After chatting with the customer service rep today the issue is still not resolved but I am promised they will adjust the charges and update me via email. Fingers crossed.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Soooo irritating about the incorrect setting and charges. Ugh! But the stone is really lovely

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful stone! Hope they quickly correct the setting issue for you.

Mom2424722

Rough_Rock
I am sorry the setting is not what you wanted, nor paid for! BUT, that rock is gorgeous!!! It looks simply stunning on you. Are you happy with the antique cut?

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am sorry the setting is not what you wanted, nor paid for! BUT, that rock is gorgeous!!! It looks simply stunning on you. Are you happy with the antique cut?

Thank you! I absolutely love it! At first I was disappointed that it didn't have the halo because I wanted a "big" look but I think I actually prefer it as a solitaire. The diamond is very prismatic and gives off lots of pastel color flashes.

Did you receive yours? I am hoping you did and love it. :)

Mom2424722

Rough_Rock
Thank you! I absolutely love it! At first I was disappointed that it didn't have the halo because I wanted a "big" look but I think I actually prefer it as a solitaire. The diamond is very prismatic and gives off lots of pastel color flashes.

Did you receive yours? I am hoping you did and love it. :)

I’m glad you love it! I like it as a solitaire as well. Love it, actually! It looks plenty big. Downright huge to my eyes!

I do not have mine yet, it’s with Jonathan still. I have not decided on a setting! Been super busy with work, then I’m in school on top of that. I picked the worst time to make this purchase, but I could not pass it up! I’m hoping by this weekend I can really think about it and make a decision. I’m actually leaning towards a simple solitaire & upgrading later.

So, are you keeping her as is, or are you going to put her in a halo?

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m glad you love it! I like it as a solitaire as well. Love it, actually! It looks plenty big. Downright huge to my eyes!

I do not have mine yet, it’s with Jonathan still. I have not decided on a setting! Been super busy with work, then I’m in school on top of that. I picked the worst time to make this purchase, but I could not pass it up! I’m hoping by this weekend I can really think about it and make a decision. I’m actually leaning towards a simple solitaire & upgrading later.

So, are you keeping her as is, or are you going to put her in a halo?

Thank you! I'm keeping her as a solitaire. :)

How exciting that your diamond is from Jonathan. It is going to have the best light performance and sparkle. Everyone who has one of his AVCs seems to absolutely love them. Looking forward to pics, but no rush for them when you get your ring. It's a really busy time in your life right now.

Mom2424722

Rough_Rock
Thank you! I'm keeping her as a solitaire. :)

How exciting that your diamond is from Jonathan. It is going to have the best light performance and sparkle. Everyone who has one of his AVCs seems to absolutely love them. Looking forward to pics, but no rush for them when you get your ring. It's a really busy time in your life right now.

Oh, it’s not *his* AVC. I wish!!! I found it on the search engine through his website. He did vet it though and said I found “a needle.” I am super excited though!

springsparkle

Shiny_Rock
Stunning diamond and ring!!! I got a Ritani lab antique cushion recently and I love it. Mine is in a solitaire too, and I really enjoy it that way!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning diamond and ring!!! I got a Ritani lab antique cushion recently and I love it. Mine is in a solitaire too, and I really enjoy it that way!

I know because I keep going back to look at photos of yours! It is gorgeous. :kiss2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results