shape
carat
color
clarity

My ring....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Nimyane

Rough_Rock
Ok....

So I know that I am crazy, but this is ring #3 (I just can't make up my mind)
11.gif
but I thought I would show it off a bit before I think about changing it.

I would LOVE two colored pears on either side, but I'm just not ready to buy
15.gif

Oh.... I should give some specs... It will look sad compared to what I have seen on here, but what the heck!

18k white gold.... 1.45 ct center stone w/ .60 ct baguettes in the setting, and .25 ct on the band. Nice thing is that the ring is a size 3.5 now (tiny tiny hands) so it really looks huge, at least on me.

BTW!!! If anyone here is looking to buy a ring with a lot of baguettes, I wouldn't! They are very hard to clean, and they loose their luster very quickly with everyday wear. Just my opinion...
nono.gif

ddmymymyring.jpg

dancingmelimel

Shiny_Rock
Gosh, don't feel bad! Compared to my diamond that IS huge. But I'm really writing to say that you've made me feel better because I also can't make up my mind and am about to change my ring for the third time!

Thank you!

-Melissa

Lanee

Brilliant_Rock
What are you talking about? Small, please! At 1.45 carats you are in the big leagues.

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
Very, very nice ring!
appl.gif

Nimyane

Rough_Rock
It probably is cheaper to pick something and stay with it... but it's not as much fun that way....

No I do love my ring. I think I would like too see less smaller stones in jewelry designs. I think I am starting to lean towards the clean classic designs instead of something flashier!

Melissa, is your ring on here?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results