shape
carat
color
clarity

my ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
It''s a beautiful ring!! That is a lovely looking stone and the whole thing is gorgeous. I think the three stone look is great.

The thing I love most is your anniversary picture. I actually thought I was going to cry a little from looking at it. You are such a nice pair and look so happy. I am glad you are going to propose and I wish you both all years of happiness!

Would love to hear your story if you have time to post it.

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
Awww, you guys are too cute! The ring is gorgeous and she is going to LOVE it!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous!!! Great job!

Spongy

Rough_Rock
You''ve done a good job! Beautiful ring indeed! I''m sure your honey will be more than happy to have that ring. I hope you don''t mind me asking you if the price you stated of $5555 includes the setting? I am trying to figure out if I can afford this similar setting, though I don''t think I can afford 3 months salary! Your lady is very blessed indeed to have someone like you

All the best and come back with hand shots
35.gif

bae7

Shiny_Rock
Oh, my, gosh - that ring is GORGEOUS!! If she''d be happy with tin foil she may have a heart attack when she sees that! Absolutely beautiful.

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
It''s positively stunning! Congrats!

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
You seem so sweet and are so concerned that your girl is happy with her ring. Very pretty ring. I''m sure she will be very happy with the ring and with you!
21.gif

oshinbreez

Brilliant_Rock
Awwww. You two are soooo cute and look so much in love. The rings is beautiful. Congratulations.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is such a beautiful ring and you are a beautiful couple...congratulations on your upcoming engagement.

DM_rookie

Rough_Rock
haha, ahem... well folks, I couldn''t wait- I proposed tonight... and she said "yes!"

it''s a good (long) story, and I''m in the midst of typing it up for your enjoyment, but I just wanted to say thanks for all the wonderful comments! I''ve really appreciated them :D.

I''ll also post my original proposal plan (had it all planned out for Nov 4!) so you can see what I had up my sleave before this rather spontaneous event tonight
36.gif

in response to some of your questions:

We''re Chinese, not Koreans, although we both love Korean food :)

The ring was $5555 including the setting and engraving- all stones except the center one are princess cuts.

in regards to the photo- it was taken with a normal point and shoot Canon A70 by a friend of mine- I love the moment that it captures. I used photoshop to blur the background a bit and convert it to B&W. I dabble in digital photography when I''m not doing my primary calling working for less than minimum wage (at least on an hourly basis) as a family medicine resident!

our (long) dating/engagement story is soon to come, but I just wanted to drop this little teaser
2.gif

oh, and, hey, another gaggingly cute pic never hurts, right? Can you guys tell I''m a rather hopeless romantic?

Spongy

Rough_Rock
Congratulations!!! You both make a very sweet couple! Please remember to show us some hand shots and your engagement/datng story!
I''m sure you''re still on cloud nine from all this excitement, so enjoy it!
36.gif

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 10/19/2006 9:03:44 PM
Author:DM_rookie
well, after much poring over tons of diamonds and settings and metals and whatnot, I finally decided to bite the bullet and make the plunge. it''s not too fancy, not a huge rock by any means, but I think that she''ll love it (she told me the other days with tears in her eyes that she''d marry me if I proposed with a ring made out of tin foil, but platinum will have to do), and thats the only thing that matters to me.

three months of my meager salary, but worth every penny of it.

engraved on the inside: F-H-L ( for: Faith - Hope - Love )

Hope you guys like the pics!

I think I''m gonna keep it...
Brvo..DMRookie..It looks beautiful...Nice Arrows on that Diamond.
37.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful, ring, beautiful couple, beautiful proposal story (in the new thread)...just perfect!
36.gif

kelly81

Rough_Rock
hi - that''s such a beautiful ring! can i ask you what the total weight is?

pinkrose

Rough_Rock
Date: 10/24/2006 1:17:12 PM
Author: kelly81
hi - that''s such a beautiful ring! can i ask you what the total weight is?

Just check back on page 1 and he states the specs.

luvsdiamonds

Shiny_Rock
Wow, you guys look sooo sweet together! That ring is one gorgeous rock!!! You two are sooo lucky congrats!
emsmile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results