shape
carat
color
clarity

My ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Cassandra

Shiny_Rock
Well, after a year and a half of marriage, I finally have a diamond ring on my finger.
1.gif
Center stone is around a 1/2 carat, ring total is 1 carat... All stones are G-H, SI1-SI2's, eye clean to the naked eye. 14K white gold with yellow gold accents. There are a total of 8 baguettes and 6 round accent stones (the rounds are located on each side of the ring under the three main stones). I wanted something that was bezel set so that I didn't stab my children with some big clunky prongs. Plus, this is an extremely low setting... the lowest I've ever run across in person.

wedring.jpg

onhand.jpg

quaeritur

Brilliant_Rock
That's very pretty, Cassandra! I especially like that flash coming off the ring in the hand shot! (nice manicure too!
21.gif
)

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
WOW - what a unique and pretty setting. Very stylish!

Congratulations!

Beth

Shiny_Rock
It is very pretty and I love the setting. This is a great practical style that will never go out of fashion. I also like that the metal is two toned so that you can wear with either color. Usually I am not fond of the two toned metals but this one has quite a nice balance. You have always had great taste though! Enjoy and Congratulations!

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful ring Cassandra! It really sparkles!

winyan

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty ring Cass, and it really looks lovely on your hand. Great French Manicure too!

win

hannah

Rough_Rock
Love it, love it, looooooooove it!

I haven't seen a nice triple bezel setting for a really long time. The diamonds are stunning, and setting just perfect.

Congrats!

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!
1.gif
What an elegant yet stylish ring. Well done.
love.gif
The stones look awesome!

PS I hardly never wear my ering anymore--catches on too much stuff even though I reset it into a lower setting, and I don't even have kids! Smart choice!
3.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful choice. I love the style. And it's nice to know that no children will be harmed when wearing this beauty!
naughty.gif

dbgaap

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring! I love the setting. Can you show us a pic from the side?

And details on the setting, please.

Gorgeous & congratulations!

alexah

Brilliant_Rock
Guess patience really does pay off - way to go Cassandra!
love.gif

You really put together a classy, beautiful & functional ring - I luv the triple bezel! Where did you get the setting from?

I'll chime in w those that would luv to see a pic from the side...

Cassandra

Shiny_Rock
Ask and ye shall receive.
1.gif

myweddingring.jpg

Actually... I don't have a manucire. My nails are just that white at the tips. Occasionally I will put clear coat on my nails and it will look like a true french manicure.

I'll PM people who are curious as to where the ring/setting came from.

Jenn

Rough_Rock
I'd love to know where you received the ring from as well, it's a beauty! Thanks!

Daniela

Brilliant_Rock
I was just thinking the other day how I would like to see a ring with full bezel set diamonds and surprise diamonds on the sides. I've never seen a full bezel with surprise diamonds, only half bezels. This is a stunning example.

It's truly beautiful--congratulations!

Daniela

doxiemom

Rough_Rock
Cass it is absolutely gorgeous!!
lickout.gif

I'm in love.
love.gif

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations upon receiving your upgraded wedding ring. I think it is beautiful, can you let me know where it is from also?

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
Wow thats a gorgeous ring Cassandra!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Cass, beautiful choice in settings. What a lovely ring. Beautiful diamonds and a one of a kind setting. (I like, I like) Congrats, the wait was definitely worth it.

Shay

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Cassandra, it's beautiful! I love the full bezels.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results