shape
carat
color
clarity

My Ring - WhiteFlash 0.8 E VVS1 set in Vatche Royal Crown

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jlim

Shiny_Rock
Laser inscription: WhiteFlash vs. mine

No controversy here
2.gif

dimonBob (Bob Hoskins) did tell me the black where the inscription is has been removed by the chemical reaction between the rouge used in the polishing of the platinum and the carbon in the inscription (his exact words).

But since he told me where to look, it was easy to spot. The hard part was to actually take a photo of it using my pro-sumer Canon G2.

Will post my buying experience after I propose.

inscription1.jpg

jlim

Shiny_Rock
Taken using WhiteFlash viewer

ha_viewer.jpg

jlim

Shiny_Rock
Photos of the ring

ring_view.jpg

jlim

Shiny_Rock
Closeup view of the diamond

closeup_view.jpg

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Jlim-I love the setting you chose. With me it was a toss up between the Vatche Royal Crown & X-prong Comfort fit. I chose the comfort fit. Those pictures are astounding, excellent shots of your ring and images...

-Josh

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
Ah, gorgeous! Congratulations!

69gm

Shiny_Rock
you take some awesome pictures, man...of course having a great ring to take pictures of helps i'm sure...
love.gif
10.gif

caratgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Jlim,

Just noticed your post since getting back from 2 week vacation - nice pictures! Great stone and setting too. Congratulations, it should knock her socks off. Love that E color and VVS1 clarity.
10.gif

pulp_princess

Shiny_Rock
The inscription symbol with the question marks pointing to it is beta. I believe that's greek for the letter B. Lovely ring! It looks as though the prongs on the perpendicular axis (sorry, I wasn't sure how else to describe it, top and bottom, maybe) are larger than the rest. Is that true?

klavigne

Shiny_Rock
I noticed that also but I believe that it is a design intent. Those two prongs are perpendicular to the ring, so it would make sense that they were a little larger to help protect the rock. I could be way off though, either way, I love the ring!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
This thread is 3 years old.
1.gif
Most of the posters don''t post here anymore. But way cool pictures of the laser incscription!

togal

Shiny_Rock
It''s a Rocky Horror moment.....we''ve entered the time-warp.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow a flashback from the past....good ole jlim...
2.gif

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
That is so cool. I have never seen a photograph of a laser inscription before. I''m going to look at my stone with better magnification! Awesome photos.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results