shape
carat
color
clarity

My ring w/pics =)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gwyn

Brilliant_Rock
My boyfriend and I went to Danhov yesterday and picked out a setting for my asscher. It is a custom made platinum band with a french pave. I really liked the idea of just a plain band untill i saw the pave on my finger. the prongs are going to be the split claw kind. The actual Diamond is a 1.10 G VVS2 asscher cut.

The pics are not the greatest but they are all i have til my boyfriend proposes. i tried to take pics of the stone when i got it but our digital camera is so horrible I didnt post them. it just looked like a shiny blob. I really hope I will be able to show pics of the finished product once I get it.

Ok, on to the pics.

my ring side.jpg

Gwyn

Brilliant_Rock
The diamond in the picture below is not my diamond. I think he said it was a 1carat so it should look pretty similar. My diamond has pretty large corners and big windmills.

my ring face.jpg

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just adore the look of that setting...I can''t wait to see your ring!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW, what a gorgeous setting for your beautiful asscher. Can''t wait for the pics!!!
36.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I agree, gorgeous setting for and asscher..can''t wait for pics

Apocalypse

Rough_Rock
Lovely!!! We are almost asscher twins!
36.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very, very pretty!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! I love the look of this ring, I think it''s a bit more delicate than a plain shank. I like how the cathedral of the shank is soft as well, very pretty!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love that setting! Your ring is going to be gorgeous and I can''t wait to see pictures of the finished version, on your hand of course!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results