shape
carat
color
clarity

My Ring -Take Two

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

BriBee

Brilliant_Rock
A while back I was asked for a couple more pictures showing detail, gallery, etc... I finally got my dad to take some pretty good pics for me (since we all lamented my photog skills...not to mention my manicure at the time) so here are a few more

Here's a link to my original SMTR thread https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-ring-pics-finally.72183/

Briring4.JPG

BriBee

Brilliant_Rock
oops, a little blurry, here''s a better one

Briring6.JPG

BriBee

Brilliant_Rock
side

Briring8.JPG

BriBee

Brilliant_Rock
a different angle

Briring9.JPG

BriBee

Brilliant_Rock

Briring10.JPG

BriBee

Brilliant_Rock
last one

briring112.JPG

my-ashoka

Rough_Rock
That is a gorgeous ring! You either have tiny fingers or that is one big rock!!!! Maybe both
19.gif
! Beautiful!

BriBee

Brilliant_Rock
I have pretty narrow fingers, although my ring size is 5 and I had this one sized to 5.25 for those hot days when your hands swell etc... and the halo is what really makes it look big. I wanted a more rectangular cushion (as opposed to more squarish) because my fingers are loooonngg, so I think the longer stone is better proportioned. The center is 1.28... I added my link to the original SMTR thread above https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-ring-pics-finally.72183/

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great pics!! I just love your ring!!!
30.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gosh, your ring is just gorgeous!!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! I really love it from the side.

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!! that is just a stunning ring from every angle. your diamond looks so much larger than 1.28ct too!!

nebe

Brilliant_Rock

I freaking ADORE your ring. Truly.

30.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very beautiful!!!

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
So glad you came back, got any more pics?
31.gif
Your ring is beautiful!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Perfect.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
W
30.gif
W!!! I am in love with your ring - it''s stunning!!! I''m not sure how I missed your first thread! It looks absolutely fantastic on your hand!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring!! It looks great on your finger!!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your ring knocks me off my feet every time I see it--that halo! Stunning!

BriBee

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/17/2007 5:33:36 PM
Author: Haven
Your ring knocks me off my feet every time I see it--that halo! Stunning!
Thanks Haven, I would say the same thing about your ring! Yours is one of the cushions on here that made me choose cushions over asschers.

fleur-de-lis

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!!! I''ve been thinking about resetting a stone of mine in a tighter split-shank ring and I could see it in my mind''s eye, but nowhere in execution. Until your ring, that is. It''s gorgeous!!!

Might I ask who made it? Do they have a website?

BriBee

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/17/2007 8:02:25 PM
Author: fleur-de-lis
WOW!!! I''ve been thinking about resetting a stone of mine in a tighter split-shank ring and I could see it in my mind''s eye, but nowhere in execution. Until your ring, that is. It''s gorgeous!!!

Might I ask who made it? Do they have a website?
I went through a family friend for the whole process, and I''m not even sure who she sent it out to, so I can''t offer anything there. I got a lot of my inspiration from rings here on PS, the website engagementringsdirect.com, and also a couple of Daniel K settings I have seen. Feel free to copy/use any of my pictures if you think it represents something you''re looking for. I have found the best way to communicate what I want is by finding pictures of similar designs (esp since I can''t draw worth a darn)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results