shape
carat
color
clarity

My ring is here!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

greengator

Rough_Rock
Hi everybody,
I am extremely grateful for the knowledge gained and helpful advice received on the board for the past year and finally after endless searches on and off the net, today I received the RING and it completely blew me and a few co-workers away. It is absolutely gorgeous. With a ring like that, I could almost ask myself to marry me!
9.gif

From the crummy picture I took, one can actually make out the heart and arrow pattern. Truly amazing.

I got it from nice ice and it is 1.13 Carat, F VS1, H&A, HCA 1.5 EX/EX/VG/VG. I will be writing a detail message about my ring shopping experience later. And now the question is, whether she will say yes? Todd from nice ice puts it this way, "She will say yes, to the ring definitely. You, on the other hand, will be a totally differrent story."
1.gif

I will keep everyone posted.
-- Larry

mydiamonds.jpg

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Wow!! Purdy! Don't forget to tell us some details about the proposal.

Curious if you told you co-workers that you purchased off the net & what their thoughts were (not about the diamond - it speaks for itself - about the net purchase)

Lanee

Brilliant_Rock
Ignore my comment on your other thread, I found the ring. NIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE!

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
WOW! Great COLORS! I do luv colors!!!
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

Be sure to give us all the details when you knock her socks off with that gorgeous ring!
2.gif

caratgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! Great shot of the ring. Good luck with the proposal!
10.gif

greengator

Rough_Rock
When they knew I was buying from Todd (nice ice) across the country, they laughed at me and sai I will be getting a "rock" in the mail.
After I showed them the ring today, they were all rushing back to their cubes and started hitting Todd's web site. Hopefully that kinda volume didn't bring down nice ice.

All kidding aside, I think online diamond sale still has a long way to go. (Jonathan and Todd, more growth for you guys
1.gif
)

When I went to Barmakian earlier this week, Joseph was telling that I have to wait an hour before being helped had I come on weekends. So B&M jewelers are far from being extinct.
-- Larry

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results